𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

"What's up, guys?! Welcome to the channel," Y/n had started off her usual intro to her video. "Today we have George Memeulous here with us to react to some stuff on Tumblr."

    "Since when have you been on Tumblr?" George commented, pulling his gaze towards Y/n instead of the camera.

    "Oh, trust me. I've been looking around for quite the bit of material for today," Y/n held a smirk on her face.

    Y/n and George had been filming a lot of videos together lately. The fans had loved the content, they adored Y/n and George's friendship. Some had even shipped the pair together, even though Y/n already had a boyfriend. And that exact boyfriend was George's friend, Will Lenney.

    Will hadn't been feeling his best lately, mainly because of how he felt his girlfriend had been spending more time around his good mate. Being jealous wasn't a common thing for Will, but because of how often Y/n would excuse herself to go over to George and Alex's flat to film or invite George over to their flat to film with her, being jealous had become a much simpler task for Will to complete.

    George and Y/n could be heard upstairs as Will has sat in the living room, trying to figure out something to do. He had flicked through the channels on the TV, but nothing was on. He scrolled through social media for a bit, but it was nothing new. Will could hear Y/n let out a laugh upstairs, followed by George saying, "Oh, shut up, n/n!"

    Will quickly found himself face timing with one of his friends, Alex.

    "What's up?" Alex was laying in bed. He looked like he had just woked up from a nap.

    "Did I wake you?" Will asked, raising a brow at the sight of his friend.

    "No, surprisingly. I woke up like 15 minutes ago. I'm just lazy," Alex replied with a small shrug.

    "Ah, alright. George is over at my place," Will had changed the topic. The sound of laughter could be heard again.

    "I can tell," Alex chuckled. "George and Y/n have been filming a lot recently, haven't they?"

    "They have and it's been driving me batshit crazy," Will replied. "I just want to spend a night with Y/n doing something cute but she's been so busy lately with filming with George then editing for three to four hours. It just feels like it's become a cycle of filming with George then editing then going back to filming with George and so on."

    "If you're that upset about it you really should talk to Y/n about it then," Alex sat up in bed.

    "I know you're right but I don't want to come off as possessive or greedy or some shit," Will replied, brushing a hand through his hair.

    "I'm saying you should talk to her about it,"  Alex had got up from his bed. "But I doubt you will."

    "Who knows?" Will let out a sigh, "Anyways, I'm gonna let you go, mate."

    "Alright, try and have fun," Alex gave a small wave.

    "I don't have much hope for that," Will hummed. "I'll talk to you soon."

    "See you," Alex had gotten out before Will had finally hung up.

    Around 20 to 30 minutes later, both George and Y/n had come downstairs, giggling like crazy. Will was still placed on the couch, he fought back rolling his eyes.

    "Alright, I'll see you some time later, Y/n," George smiled as the pair made their way to the front door.

    "Yeah, totally," Y/n gave a nod. As soon as the door had closed behind George, Y/n turned on her heels, looking to her boyfriend who was continuing to watch TV. "Babe, I'm gonna go edit up the footage George and I just made. Afterward, I was thinking we could watch a movie and cuddle?"

    "Sure, whatever," Will muttered, keeping his eyes glued to the TV.

    "I... okay," Y/n trailed off, making her way back upstairs.

    While editing, Y/n's mind began to wander. What was going on with Will? Something was obviously wrong, he wasn't typically this closed up.

    By the time Y/n had finished editing, it was already night time. Going back downstairs, Y/n found her boyfriend in the same spot he was sitting at before.

    "Alright, babe. I've finished up editing, what do you want to watch?" Y/n gave a small smile, sitting next to the brunette on the couch.

    "I don't care," Will responded, shrugging. He was scrolling through Twitter on his phone. Moments before Y/n had come downstairs he was looking at all the fan tweets talking about George and Y/n. Some people were pointing out how Y/n was already in a relationship and called it weird how other fans had been shipping her. Will was thankful for those fans.

    "Seriously?" Y/n let out a small scoff, "Are you okay, Will? There's obviously something upsetting you."

    "I'm fine, Y/n," Will brought his gaze to his girlfriend. "Just chose a movie."

    "No," Y/n shook her head. "Not until you talk to me, there's something clearly bugging you. I want to know to see if I can help."

    "I'm telling you I'm fine, Y/n," Will let out a scoff himself.

    "You're not. Stop lying to me, I can read you like a book,"  Y/n quickly shot back.

    "Fine," Will mumbled. "Yes, something is upsetting me."

    "Than tell me what it is so I can help you," Y/n let out a soft sigh. "Will, I love you. Let me know so I can help. Please."

    "I just feel like you don't have that much time for me anymore," Will looked to the ground. "You're always filming with george and you guys seem so close. For the past two weeks it's been, film with George, edit, film with George, just nonstop. I'm scared I'm gonna loose you to him," Will had let his feelings spill out.

    Y/n's heart broke. It was true, she had been spending a lot of time with George lately.

    "I'm so sorry, Will," Y/n whispered, wrapping her arms around him. Will gladly accepted the hug.

    "And more and more fans have been shipping you with George lately and that makes me just feel like shit. Afterall, you're my girlfriend. You even have photos of us on your Instagram and other stuff and I feel like the fans are just trying to push me out of the picture," Will had continued on.

    Y/n bit her lip. She felt horrible for treating Will this way. "Oh Will, I'm so sorry, babe," she mumbled. She felt her vision become blurry. She had started crying.

    "Y/n?" Will looked up at his girlfriend, only to see tears, "Oh, don't cry, love."

    "I feel like such a bad girlfriend for letting this happen," Y/n mumbled. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

    "Y/n... love it's alright," Will let out a panicked chuckle. He hated seeing you cry, most of the time it made him cry. "What if we just watch a movie?"

    Y/n gave a small nod, hiding her face away in Will's shirt. "I love you so much, Will."

    "I love you, N/n," Will rubbed her back gently.

    The couple had finally chosen a movie to watch, around 1/4 through the movie Y/n spoke up.

    "Hey, Will," She glanced up at her boyfriend.

    "Yeah?" He responded, his eyes staying on the TV.

    "Do you wanna go on a trip? Just the two of us?"

    "I'd love nothing more," Will nodded.

    With that, the couple cuddled closer, turning their attention back to the movie on the TV.

WC: 1.2k+