𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

You had spent six months at your training camp. Six long months of training, working, and of course... not seeing your boyfriend. You had missed him with all your heart. And luckily today you were able to finally come home.

    Leaving the plane only to make your way through the airport, you felt proud. Your camo bag was slung over your shoulder as you walked through the terminals. Some people would smile at you, giving nods of approval. They respected you for your work.

    You remember what it was like at the camp. It was more than tough. And some days you had felt so demotivated to the point you didn't want to even get out of bed. Still, you had pushed yourself to work while you were in camp. It was brutal but you made it through.

    The biggest reason you had been motivated through your training was because of someone back home, your boyfriend. You constantly thought about him and how much you had missed him. Just the thought of being able to see him again made you beyond happy.

    You had finally stepped outside of the airport, your eyes glazed over the parking lot in front of you. You had a plan.

    You had told Alex that you were coming home today, but told him not to tell George. You planned to have Alex pick you up and take you back to the flat without George knowing. You wanted to surprise him and see his excitement.

    Finally, your eyes landed on a 5'7 brunette boy wearing a pink Gucci hoodie. He was looking at his phone as he leaned against a white car.

    Without thinking, you began to run up to him.

    "Alex!"

    Quickly, you wrapped your arms around the brunette, causing him to flinch at the sudden contact.

    "Hey, Y/n. Good to have you back," Alex let out a breath as he finally accepted the hug.

    "I missed you!" You grinned, pulling away from the hug.

    "Missed you too," Alex nodded. "You want to put the bag away?"

    You gave a small nod as Alex pulled out a pair of keys. He pressed a button, caused the back trunk to pop open. You causally tossed the green bag into the trunk, pushed the door shut just as Alex was getting into the driver's seat.

    After finally leaving the parking lot, you began a conversation with the brunette sitting next to you.

    "What's been going on since I left?" You smiled, looking over to your friend as he kept his eyes on the road.

    "Same old, same old," Alex cracked a smile. "But George did pass four million not too long ago and I'm just about to hit two million."

    "Omgosh, that's great! Did you guys do anything to celebrate?" You replied, your smile only grew wider. George had gotten to another milestone while you were at camp.

    "Well, George did an eye reveal, but that's about it," Alex gave a small shrug.

    "Wow, how'd the fans react?" You let out a soft chuckle, glancing out of your window.

    "They're all talking about how pretty his eyes are," Alex had made a left on the road.

    "I'm not surprised, I remember one of the first things I told George was that his eyes were beautiful," You bit your lip gently.

    The pair of you had met by literally bumping into one another while walking down the street. You both had apologized of course and ended up giving your names to one another. George had explained how he was making his way to meet up with his roommate at a store, while you were heading to a coffee shop to meet a group of your girlfriends.

    Right before you were going to continue making your way to the coffee shop, you had a sudden surge of confidence.

    "Oh, by the way, George," You spoke up, aking the brunette turn to look at you once again. "Your eyes are beautiful."

    "Okay, that's it," George mumbled, pulling out his phone. "Could I have your number? I swear I have to keep talking to you."

    You only let out a soft giggle, beginning to type away your phone number into his phone. You could still remember putting a heart by your name before you had handed the phone back to him.

    "I think I'll make a cake to celebrate George hitting four million," You spoke up.

    "Oh, please do. I miss your cooking," Alex replied.

    "So anyways guys, it turns out another YouTuber has responded to one of my commentary videos," George had just begun filming a new video. He could hear the front door open, only to pay no mind to it. It was obviously just Alex coming home from the store.

    "George?"

    George paused himself, it couldn't be... was she finally home? Quickly, George pushed himself out of his chair, making his way towards the living room as he started taking off his Memeulous disguise.

    There she stood, a smile flashing across her face. Without thinking, George practically lunged at her, wrapping his arms around her, creating a tight embrace. You buried your head into the crook of George's neck, taking in the scent of him.

    The couple stayed like that for a moment, no words being spoken.

    "You two really missed each other, huh?" Alex piped up from sitting on the couch, his iPhone pointed at the duo.

    "Are you seriously filming this?" George glanced over to his roommate.

    "Of course, this is a memorable moment," Alex shrugged sheepishly. You let out a small giggle, wrapping your arms around George's neck.

    "Alex told me you hit four mil," You smiled up at George.

    "I did," George gave a small nod.

    "So I was thinking I could bake or cook something up for you to celebrate," You replied.

    "I would love nothing more than that, n/n," George grinned.

    "Do you want a cake or something else?" You placed a soft kiss on George's lips.

    "Make it chocolate," George mumbled, pulling away from the kiss to answer you.

    "Make it vanilla!" Alex commented, still sitting on the couch as he now was scrolling through social media.

    "Shut up, Alex. It's not your cake," George shot back.

    "I'll make it tomorrow," You smiled. "Right now I just want to be alone with you."

    "God, Y/n you don't know how happy I am to have you back," George replied.

    "Well, you have me for quite the while now," You gave a small smirk.

    "Please, if you're going to talk about your sex life, please do it in George's room," Alex had commented once again.

    "I think we have a lot to catch up on," A playful smirk was on George's face.

    "I think you're right," You gave a small nod.

The pair of you had quickly made your way into George's room, making sure to lock the door behind you.

WC: 1.1k+