𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐝-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

T/W: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Her camera had been set up properly. Y/n had just bought a new camera the other day. It wasn't everyday Y/n would go out and buy expensive gifts for herself, but she did need a new camera. 2014 was the first time she had gotten her camera, even before she had started her YouTube career.

Today she had planned to film about Jaystation and his girlfriend. None of her friends had gotten the chance to do this video, so it'd be perfect for viewers to watch instead of watching the same repetitive video from different creators covering the same topic.

Just as she had taken a seat at her desk, the phone in her back pocket began to ring. With a sigh, she pulled her phone out.

Mom.

"Hi mom," Y/n grinned, putting the phone up to her ear.

"Hi, sweetheart! It feels like forever since I've heard your voice!"

Y/n let out a small chuckle from her mother's exaggeration, "It's only been a couple of days since the last time I called you."

"It certainly doesn't feel like it. But anyway, I have some great news! a family reunion is coming up in a few weeks!"

A chill ran up Y/n's spine. She loved her family, but there was one person who she couldn't stand being in the same room as. It was hard for Y/n to get scared, but she did fear this one man.

"Who's going to be there?"

"Oh you know, cousins, grandparents, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles..."

No.

No.

No.

She could not see him again. Not after what happened.

"Okay," she grit her teeth. "Is is absolutely mandatory?"

"Well, I'm assuming you'll want to see your grandparents again while you still have the chance to," bitterness could be heard in her mother's voice.

"Yeah, you're right... I'll be there. Where is it happening?" Y/n let out a sigh as she leaned back in her chair.

"At home! It'll be amazing to see you again, darling!"

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you too, mom," the h/c girl bit her lip. Just before Y/n's mother had the chance to speak again, Y/n's phone began to ring again. Will was calling. "Mom, I got to go. Will's calling me."

"Oh! Well tell dear old Will I said hello! Maybe he'll want to tag along to the family reunion, after all, he practically grew up with you."

"Will do, mom," she replied. "Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

As soon as Y/n hung up the call, she was quick to pick up the next incoming call coming from her friend. "Hey Will, what's up?"

"Hey Y/n, I thought you might wanna come over and film a second channel video with me later today." The sound of Will's voice had brought a calmness over Y/n, the anxiousness had all been flooded away by hearing his voice.

"That sounds great, Will. Yeah, let me film a video for my channel then I'll get ready to go out," the h/c girl let out a hum. "Also my mom said hi."

"Is she there with you?"

"No, we were on a call together when you called me."

"Oh... when you get the chance, tell her I said hello."

Y/n gave a nod even though she was by herself, "Will do. I'm gonna let you go and get started on my video."

"Alright, see you."