𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐲-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

She couldn't believe it.

    She couldn't fucking believe it.

    In three hours Y/n had an essay due.

    Y/n quickly picked up her school bag she had dropped off by Alex's doorway, making her way to take a seat at her boyfriend's desk.

    "Y/n, what are you up to?" Alex asked, pausing the TV to watch the h/c girl walk around his bedroom.

    "I just need to check up on something for school. I'll finish up sooner than later, I promise," Y/n replied, refusing to pull her eyes away from her computer screen.

    And here she sat at her boyfriend's desk, re-reading the second paragraph for what felt like the hundredth time. Lately, Y/n had been feeling so much more stumped about her school work. She had been enrolled in Uni while her boyfriend the complete opposite of Y/n. Alex had dropped out of Uni when his YouTube career finally took off.

    Y/n had been struggling with her essay. She felt like the information she had collected just wasn't good enough, as though it didn't support her statement well enough. She felt like she had been slacking. Her essay was assigned five days ago, she could've been done by now. How did she not realize it had been assigned?

    Before Y/n realized it, she had already burst into tears. Meanwhile, Alex had been laying in the bed continuing to watch Netflix. When he quickly realized Y/n' had started crying, it took him back quite a bit.

    He had rarely seen Y/n cry. She had always been such a happy person. But to see tears streaming down her face as she stared at her computer screen in front of her... Something didn't sit right in Alex's stomach at the sight of it.

    Alex climbed out of bed, rushing to Y/n's side.

    "What's wrong, love?" Alex spoke in a gentle tone as he placed a hand on Y/n's back, he began to gently move his hand in circles.

    "I've just been so stressed over school lately," Y/n's voice cracked. "Today had been such a horrible day and I have this paper I need to write that's due in three hours and I've just been so stumped over it! I didn't realize it had been assigned until just now!"

    It made Alex anxious seeing Y/n cry, this wasn't normal. Alex only wrapped his arms around his h/c girlfriend, letting her bury her head into his shirt as she cried.

    "Oh, it's alright, Y/n," Alex cooed. "You'll get through this. You're tough, I know you are."

    It had taken a few moments for Y/n to finally settle down.

    "I got this," Y/n nodded, pulling away from the hug. "I can do this."

    "You 100 percent can," Alex gave a smile as he stepped back. Y/n turned back to her computer, beginning to type away like a mad man. Alex returned to his spot in bed, continuing to watch his previously paused Netflix show.

    It hadn't taken long for Y/n to slow down with typing. She hadn't even finished her second paragraph yet.

    "What was I thinking? None of this makes sense," Y/n mumbled to herself as she hit the delete button of everything she had just written.

    Alex threw a worried glance Y/n's way, but she hadn't noticed. She was too busy re-reading her barely started essay another time.

    "Alex, I don't think I can do this," Y/n shook her head.

    "Y/n, you got this. I believe in you," Alex smiled, closing his Macbook. Y/n only let out a long sigh as a response. "Y/n, you're brilliant. You always help me out with stuff, it doesn't matter how big or small. You've always had a solution."