𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐬-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐭🪐

Y/n knew it wasn't a smart idea to come to this party. It had all started with just wanting to spend a night in watching Netflix by themself, only to have their friends barge into their flat and demand they tag along. So they eventually gave into the pure pressure and changed into some decent clothes.

As soon as they stepped into the building the party was at, they already knew this wasn't how they wanted to spend their Saturday night. Music was blasting while people were everywhere. It was impossible to walk around without bumping into someone. At first, Y/n just tried to keep to themself as they stood in the corner of the room, trying not to be a nuisance to anyone.

Y/n could soon feel themself heat up, and in no way was that fun, so they began to move around again, looking for somewhere to stay. As soon as they got to the party, Y/n's friends had disappeared from them, leaving them alone.

The worst part had to be how some people acted. A few boys had catcalled Y/n, leaving them quite uncomfortable. Y/n had quickly decided it'd be better if they just kept moving instead of getting cornered by a perv. Y/n had soon decided to get a drink, by now they were sweating their ass off from how they kept moving, refusing to give a chance for someone to try and pull something.

Red solo cups filled with alcohol were placed out on the kitchen counter. Y/n knew she should act smarter than to take a random drink filled with god knows what from that counter, but they couldn't help themself. Snatching one of the pieces of plastic filled with liquid, they took a sip of what was inside. The usual taste of alcohol burned their throat as they swallowed, whatever was in that cup was strong. Still, Y/n had decided to act quite stupid, and within 30 minutes, they had finished two mystery drinks.

By now, they could feel a buzz coming on. Being in a crowded area wasn't going to help them. Making their way out to the front porch, Y/n was only surrounded by more people. They felt trapped, Y/n couldn't leave, they got here by their friend driving them. So Y/n walked back into the house, making their way upstairs.

Finally, they found a place where they could have a moment alone to catch their breath. Somehow, there was an empty bathroom, it was surprising there weren't people smoking weed or trying to play seven minutes in heaven in there. Closing the door behind them, Y/n walked over to the mirror, looking at themself. their checks had gotten red and their hair had become a mess as well.

Y/n couldn't help but let out a weak sigh, they felt terrible. The music downstairs was so loud they could hear the muffled songs clearly. They felt anxious, they didn't want to be here anymore, Y/n had no clue where their friends had gone. They could still taste the alcohol on their tongue, all they wanted was a glass of water to try and drain the taste away.

Y/n wasn't a big drinker, so two cups of something strong wasn't too good for them. Maybe splashing their face with some water could help? Turning the faucet on, Y/n collecting a bit of water into the palms of their hands, gently splashing themself in the face as they bent down. After a moment of snatching a towel to dry their face, they looked at themself in the mirror once more. Y/n looked better, but they still didn't feel better. Their head was just rushing while their stomach couldn't feel any worse. Taking a seat on the toilet, Y/n buried their head into the palm of their hands.

Cardi B could be heard blasting downstairs with the sound of laughter. Y/n just wanted out, yet had nowhere to go. They were stuck there.

James was ready to go, yet his friends were still enjoying their time at the party. So instead of being a wet blanket, he had decided to wander about. He really didn't know what he was looking for, but something just felt right about taking a look around.