𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲-𝐄𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬🌸

Plantonic!

When finding out about Y/n's death, each of the boys handled it differently. It wasn't every day one of your closest friends would be killed by small store robbery.

    It was late at night when it happened, Y/n was a constant night owl, it was no surprise she was up late. She had been filming a video about creating a large box fort inside of her apartment. Halfway through filming, she had run out of duct tape. It was around 2 am, and there were barely any stores open. But Y/n being Y/n, there was no way she was going to put a pause on filming for something as small as running out of duct tape.

    She had eventually found a small store that was open 24 hours a day, it was surprising to think about. Maybe staying open for 24 hours was the only way the family who ran to the store made it capable for them to live the lives they had.

    When she finally got to the store, she went to the aisle where they held the arts and crafts, immediately beginning to grab as much duct tape as she could afford. She was the only one in the store at the moment. When she had finally become happy with what she had, she made her way towards the front of the store. Only to find a man in all black standing in front of the counter, a firearm pointed at the middle-aged woman working the register.

    It wasn't smart of Y/n to take another step, because when she did, the wooden floor had given a creak, making the man turn on his heels, refusing to hesitate on shooting. With the usual sound of a click when a bullet would be released, followed by the sound of tens of duct tapes being dropped onto the floor, Y/n grabbed her stomach. Looking down, she already saw a pool of blood beginning to redden her shirt as she fell to the ground.

    "Shit, shit, shit," the man mumbled before making a break and running out of the store.

    "I'm calling 911! Hold on!" The middle-aged woman behind the counter had already grabbed onto the phone sitting on the counter.

    Y/n looked down at her stomach, her blood was already pooling around her on the ground. She already knew it, there was no way she'd be surviving this one.

    Closing her eyes, she thought about what she was going to plan to do after she finished her box fort. She was going to invite the boys over, Mia, Gee, and Aria would tag along too. They'd all have fun playing hide and seek and tag in the mazes. Eventually, it'd get late and they'd all say fuck it and spend the night at her place.

    But none of that was going to happen now.

    Nothing was going to happen.

    Y/n had bled out to death on a musty wooden floor of a 24 hours store all by herself.

'    The boys had all found out right about the same time. Will had gotten a call from an unknown number in the middle of filming a TWOTI video. It was y/n's parents, telling him about her passing.

    George and Alex had found out next. They had been playing FIFA at the time in their living room, George had gotten a call from an unknown number. He didn't pick it up, considering it was an unknown number. After three tries of the number trying to call him, Alex's phone begun to ring, it was the same number. Luckily, Alex picked up. Hearing it was Y/n's parents who had called brought a smile to his face, they were always kind people.

    Mr. and Mrs. L/n had asked if George was with Alex at the moment, and George had given a short apology for not picking up their calls. The boys thought that maybe Mr. and Mrs. L/n were planning something for Y/n, after all her birthday wasn't too far away.

    When Y/n's parents had finally explained how Y/n had passed, Alex had immediately started crying as George just stayed silent.

    James had found out when he was with Aria. He had received a call from Mrs. L/n, he already had her contact incase of emergencies. When Y/n's parents had explained the situation to James, he had started crying, along with Aria joining in the crying as he told her the news. Aria adored Y/n, she was a sweetheart, they had filmed so many videos together of them just being dumbasses.