𝐃𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

"Hey, love can you come help me with something?"

It was normal for Will to call Y/n in to help him film something, usually it'd be just another Reddit video, sometimes it'd be for his main channel.

It had surprised Y/n when she found out she was needed for an Eboys video.

"You're not gonna make fun of me, are you?" Y/n glanced at the camera that was flashing a red dot. He was filming.

"Not at all, I actually need your help picking out some of the boys' YouTube videos to review in an Eboys video," Will explained, pulling YouTube up on his monitor.

"Then why are you filming?" Y/n kept her eyes on the camera.

"Oh, in case there're any golden moments that we can put into the video," Will smiled to the camera. Y/n gave him a look, only causing Will to let out a small laugh. "Anyways, let's look at some of Alex's videos."

Will had scrolled down through Alex's videos, finally spotting a good video from around 2 years ago.

"Alex's old thumbnails make me anxious to look at," the h/c girl had a look on her face Will couldn't really read.

"Why's that?"

"I don't know, they look like something a teenage tik toker would make when trying to start a YouTube channel," Y/n had begun to bite on her nails. A smile spread across Will's face, he looked into the camera with a small nod.

"What?"

"Nothing," Will gave a shrug as he looked back to his computer. There were a few moments of silence before Y/n spoke up again.

"It's crazy," Y/n had spoken up as Alex's video began to play.

"What?"

"Alex has gone through more hairstyle changes than I've changed my clothes," Y/n replied, keeping her eyes on the monitor, watching Alex talk as his purple hair was clearly visible. Will let out another laugh.

"Oh, this is great," Will smiled, grasping onto his girlfriend's hand.

Alex's video had finished up, leaving Will to start scrolling through his next friend's videos. He had chosen James Marriott to react to next. He had soon enough clicked on a video from James's series 'Can't Actually Sing.'

Y/n hadn't said much throughout the video, but it only had taken so long before she finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but if James keeps talking about Wonderwall, I'm going to lose my mind," Y/n let out a sigh, shaking her head. James had just started to talk about the song again on the video he filmed.

"Wonderwall is really that annoying to you, isn't it?" Will looked over to his girlfriend.

"I use to not care about the song. it's cool that James likes the song, but he talks about it so often. It's gotten so annoying," Y/n gave a shrug.

Will only gave a nod as the couple continued to watch through James's video.

"Okay, since you judged Alex's thumbnails, what do you think about James's?" Will had asked as soon as James's video had ended.

"He literally makes the same face in every thumbnail he puts his face in. The only difference is that he moves it around. Wannabe Sniperwolf, 3/10," Y/n glanced over to the camera for a moment. There wasn't much emotion to her voice, Will couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

"Wannabe Sniperwolf, that's what I'm calling James now," Will grinned. Finally, it was George's turn to be judged by Y/n.

Will had chosen a video that didn't involve George playing a gameplay. Halfway through the video, George had gotten up and began to walk around.