𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

Will was miserable. He had been feeling miserable for days on end. It had taken him what felt like forever to realize something felt off. And once he had realized something was wrong, it began to eat him up inside. He had no clue what he was missing that made him feel this way.

He felt so much more uneasy. Feeling this way had made it harder to film, let alone edit. Every time he would try to film he would struggle, unable to find a way to make him feel as though what he was producing was good content.

When it came to editing, he always felt unsure about himself. What should he leave in his videos? Would the fans even like the video? What if he didn't have enough film to make it to the ten-minute mark?

His posting schedule had become a mess. Fans had no clue when he would or wouldn't post. He could go weeks without posting on any of his channels.

Whenever any of his dear friends had wanted to film with him, Will would agree but that didn't mean he'd be his usual upbeat self while filming. Even when it came to just hanging out with the guys or Gee and Y/n he wouldn't be his usual self. And his friends were quick to notice it. Whenever one of the boys could, they would ask how Will was doing, hoping they'd get an honest response. Maybe something along the lines of, "Actually I haven't been doing too well," or "I've really been struggling lately."

But every time someone had asked him, Will would respond with a simple answer; "Oh, I'm fine."

As the days went on, it became more normal for Will to waste his days away laying in bed, hiding under his blankets. He felt miserable. He didn't feel okay.

It was late at night. Will had finally rolled out of his bed, he had convinced himself to try and film something. The last time he had even bothered to even look at his camera had been weeks ago, maybe a litter bit over a month.

Will's room was a mess. He had given up on cleaning up after himself. The last time he had taken a shower was days ago, and even then Gee had to make him take one. His hair was a mess, it was as though it had never met a hairbrush in its life.

He had sat at his desk, staring at the camera in front of him. He didn't have a clue what he would film about. There was no way he was in the mood to film a Reddit video or an oddly satisfying video. He didn't have anything to film about like his usual content.

Maybe it was time for a change.

Will was tired of feeling this way. He was tired of feeling not ok. But how would he turn everything around and get back to normal? It was in the middle of the night and Will knew for a fact that most of his friends would not be awake at this hour. Alex could possibly be up, but he'd most likely be doing an Instagram live. But there was also Y/n. She never let herself sleep, she lived by the words 'sleep is for the weak.'

Should he bug her? Will picked up his phone, he had quickly found his thumb hovering over the call button. It was Y/n. She was the sweetest girl he knew, she was gorgeous too. Will had always pined after her ever since they had first met. Without thinking, he pressed the green button, placing the phone against his ear.

The ringing had quickly ended, the sound of Y/n's voice came over the phone. "Hey, Will. What's up?"

"Y/n, I need help," Will let out a sigh. "Could you please come over?"

"Yeah, of course," Y/n responded softly. "I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Soon enough Will had heard a knock at the front door, making his rush to open the door. When the door had opened, it revealed a h/c girl wearing a tank top and legging, her hair had been thrown into a lazy ponytail.

The pair had gone back into Will's room, only for Y/n to discover how much of a mess it was.

"Will, what's been going on?" Y/n let out a soft sigh, looking around his dark room, "Something is obviously not going great."

"Y/n, I'm so tired," Will replied, sitting in the chair next to his desk. "I'm tired of feeling this way. I've been feeling so miserable lately. I feel like I've been missing something. Something has just been making me feel this way and I'm so sick of it. I really just don't feel okay."

Y/n approached Will, pulling him closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her, hiding his face away into her stomach. "It's okay to not feel okay, Will," she muttered softly, brushing a hand through his hair gently.

Something about this moment made Will feel calm. Maybe it was the feeling of security Y/n gave him. All he knew, is hearing those words from Y/n made him feel better.

"Will, I'm going to help you fix everything back to normal," Y/n had finally spoken up after a few moments of silence.

"Thank you, Y/n," Will mumbled.

"Go take a shower, alright?" Y/n hummed, "You don't smell too well. I'm going to tidy up your room."

Will had ended up wasting a good amount of time in the shower. The water had felt nice.

When Will had come back into his room, a towel wrapped around his waist. The room was much cleaner than it was the last time he was in it. Y/n was in the middle of creating a pile of dirty laundry.

"You really did a number on the place, didn't you?" Will let out a soft chuckle. He approached his closet, opening it to find there were only a few clean items left. A set of black joggers were hung up next to a 'Your mother' hoodie. He grabbed the two items of clothing before walking back out of the bedroom.

Will had finally come back into the room as he wiggled his hoodie on, hiding away his toned stomach. Y/n's attention had been pulled away from cleaning to the brunette. She bit her lip, he looked good. Y/n had always had a small crush on her friend, she was just too shy to make a move.

"Do you think you possibly want to film a video with me?" Will spoke, pulling Y/n's attention away from how attractive he was.

"Yeah, of course," Y/n smiled.

"Alright, go grab a chair from out in the living space, I'll start up the camera," Will nodded. "Also, could you please bring me a bottle of water from the fridge, Y/n?"

Y/n gave a small nod before heading out of the room, only to reappear moments later with a bottle of water and a stool.

"You sure you feel good enough to film, Will?" Y/n asked, placing the stool down next to where Will sat.

"If you're here I think it'd make filming easier," Will gave a small shrug. "I still don't feel like I'm at my 100 percent. But that's the thing, I just gotta keep pushing till I'm back to feeling good."

"That's good to hear that you're gonna work on it," Y/n gave a smile.

"Wanna film an oddly satisfying video?" Will had changed the topic.

"Sure," Y/n nodded.

Will had turned on the camera and began his intro.

"Right! Hello! Welcome back to the channel," Will had begun.

As Will had spoken to the camera, Y/n placed her hand in Will's. Will had closed his hand, holding Y/n's hand in his.

He wasn't going to be miserable any longer.

WC: 1.3k+