𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

"Hey guys, I don't even know if George is gonna put this on his channel, but I thought I might as well film it because... I find it funny," Y/n was pacing in George's bathroom as she pointed her iPhone at herself, Y/n had started to film herself. An idea had popped in her head a few days ago. Both George and Y/n had been going steady for quite some time, the discussion of having kids had come up once or twice. Every time they had spoken about kids, George would tell Y/n he wasn't ready for kids at his age and Y/n agreed with him. Y/n didn't want children either, right now she was in the middle of school, getting pregnant would only get in her way of graduating Uni.

"I bought a fake pregnancy test, I promise it isn't mine! I don't want kids anytime soon!" Y/n had flashed a small pregnancy test that held two blue marks on it, "I'd ask Alex if I could use his camera, but I don't know how to use it and the whole prank would be ruined if Georgie spotted the camera."

Y/n placed down the pregnancy test on the edge of the sink, continuing to speak to her iPhone, "Right now George and Alex have Will and James over to plan some new Eboys content, now don't worry! I've already told Alex that this is all a prank, maybe he'll tell James and Will, maybe he won't. It's really up to him at this point."

Y/n hit the red button on her phone, ending the video she had been filming. Snatching up the pregnancy test, Y/n made her way into the kitchen, avoiding speaking to the boys. Once again, Y/n hit the red button on her phone, starting up a new video. Carefully, she had set the phone up, propping it behind a jar in the corner of the kitchen.

"Georgie, can you come here?" Y/n bit her lip as she stood in the doorway of the kitchen, watching the boys look up at her.

"Yeah, of course, N/n," Y/n's blue-eyed boyfriend stood up from his spot, already making his way towards the kitchen entrance.

While George stepped into the room, Y/n took a step back, making her way over the kitchen island where the positive pregnancy test had been placed. Carefully, Y/n snatched the test up, hiding it behind her back a George approached her.

"What's wrong? You seem nervous," George came closer to his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her.

"I know this might not be the best time, but I feel like the longer I wait the more anxious I become," Y/n let out a shaky breath. "George, promise me you won't get mad."

"Y/n? What's wrong?" George only raised a brow, part of him had become worried from Y/n. Why was she asking him to not get upset? Had she done something? Cheat? Reveal his face?

"I'm pregnant."

The words had hit George like a ton of bricks, he had been filled with a hundred questions. When did Y/n find out? When was the last time they had sex? How far along was she? What were they gonna do?

"What?" Only one word could escape George's mouth as his mind raced.

"George, I'm sorry," Y/n buried her head into George's chest, George only pulled Y/n closer, his grip on her tightening.

"When did you find out? Did you take a test?"

"I found out a few days ago, I was morning sick and I just wanted to make sure," just then, Y/n pulled out the test from behind her, handing it to her boyfriend.

There was a moment of silence between the couple.

"...What are we gonna do?"

"I want to keep the baby," Y/n watched as her boyfriend examined the test. As soon as the words left Y/n's lips, his eyes shot up to her.

"It's your body, so I'm not going to make you change your mind. I'll support you as best as I can, Y/n," George let out a deep sigh.

"George... thank you," Y/n had practically cooed, quickly pressing her lips against her boyfriend's. George gently accepted the kiss. "I'm gonna go use the restroom, I'll be back."