𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

Y/n held a pair of heels in her hand. Tonight her and her boyfriend of eight months, George had planned to go out to a house party with a couple of their friends.

    "Babe, you ready to go?" George had looked up at Y/n from his phone. He had been waiting for her to finish getting ready.

    "Yeah," Y/n gave a small nod. She gently pulled down her dress, she was wearing a short black dress. Usually she wouldn't wear these types of dresses, her typical type of outfit would be leggings and an oversized T-shirt.

    "You alright?" George questioned, standing up from previously sitting on the couch.

    "Yeah, I just don't want a random nonce to try anything," Y/n let out a small sigh as she wrapped an arm around George's arm, pulling herself closer to him.

    "I promise no one will even get close to having the chance to try and pull something on you," George gave a small smile.

    The house party had already begun and of course, it was wild. Cars were parked un and down the street, while people were everywhere. It was hard for George to find a parking spot but finally, he managed to.

    "I'm gonna call up Will to see if the gang is here yet," George had pulled out his phone, beginning to pull up Will's contact. There had been a few moments of ringing before Will had finally picked up.

    "George, where are you?!" Will had practically shouted, trying to be heard over the loud music.

    "We've parked and are about to go in. Is anyone else at the party yet?" George had replied, pulling his phone away from his ear. Y/n let out a small giggle from George being slightly ear raped. George gave her a small smile, placing a hand on her thigh.

    "I have no clue what you've said, mate. You're gonna have to speak up!" Will had continued to shout, "Mia is here with me, I saw Alex a few moments ago. He said James was somewhere. We're waiting on you behind the house," Will continued to shout.

    "Alright, we're on our way," George had replied, raising his voice slightly. Just as Will was about to shout another 'What', George had hung up.

    The couple had walked up to the house with George's arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulder protectively. There had been plenty of times when George would be somewhere in public with his girlfriend, only for some men to try and pull stuff on her. Sometimes it'd be just a simple wolf whistle, having Y/n reply with a 'fuck off'.' Other times it could get to the point where a man would approach Y/n to ask for her number while she'd be holding George's hand.

    Soon enough, George and Y/n had finally made their way to the backyard of the building. Some people were in the pool, another group was playing beer pong.

    "There's Mia and Will!" Y/n shouted over the music, loud enough for George to hear her. George gave a small nod, taking Y/n's hand in his as they began to walk over to the other couple.

    "Ah, there's the two of you!" Will called out once he had spotted the brunette and h/c girl approaching him and his girlfriend, "Thought the pair of you would just ditch the party to shag!"

    "Will!" Mia scoffed, slapping a hand against his chest.

    "It's the honest truth!"  Will replied, slightly raising his hands in defense.

    "Whatever, Will," George had rolled his eyes. "Y/n, I'll go get us some drinks.'

    "I'll join you," Will commented.

    "Alright, be quick," Y/n smiled.

    "No promises!" Will replied, already pulling his friend away.