𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐊𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌞

At first, Y/n didn't really know what to bring. Her sister had just moved into a new apartment, and she felt like it'd just be a good idea to bring a nice housewarming gift. After spending 30 minutes going through a store, Y/n finally had her heart set on a small dieffenbachia plant.

    As she walked through the hallway, movers bumped by her to a room with its front door open. Every time Y/n had been bumped, she tightened her grip on the small plant in her arms, she despised the thought of ruining it before Gee could even see it.

    Y/n was finally able to step through the front door as three movers walked out of the flat. Entering the flat, there were boxes everywhere, but she could already tell it was going to be a nice home once Gee and her roommate had set everything up.

    "Y/n!"

    A blue-haired girl walked into the living room, a smile plastered across her face.

    "Gee!"

    Before Y/n and Gee had the chance to hold each other, Y/n placed the plant down on the nearest box. As soon as the plant was out of her grasp, she wrapped her arms around her sister.

    "I missed you so much," Gee mumbled into her sister's shoulder.

    "I saw you last week for brunch," Y/n let out a giggle. "But I missed you too."

    the h/c girl pulled her arms away from the hug, implying the hug had come to an end. But of course, being the clumsy person she was, her elbow hit the plant, knocking it over. The plant fell off the box, hitting the ground with the pot shattering into pieces.

    "Oh no!" Y/n was quick to get on the ground, trying to pile the dirt and glass up.

    "Don't worry about it, Y/n," Gee squatted down next to her sister. "I'll go get something to clean up with."

    "Alright," Y/n let out a sigh, continuing to try and clean up as best she could. Footsteps disappeared into the next room, leaving her to continue trying to clean.

    "Y/n, you're such a clumsy idiot," The h/c girl mumbled to herself.

    "You should be careful-"

    Y/n snatched her hands away from the mess, in the process cutting her hand on a glass shard.

    "Ow!"

    Blood had already started to pool in her hand.

    "...Or that'll happen."

    She looked up to make eye contact with a pair of green eyes. A tall brunette looked down at her.

    "C'mon, let's get you cleaned up before it gets infected," the brunette reached out a hand to Y/n. Without thinking, she reached out her hand that had already begun to bleed. "Wrong hand."

    "Sorry," Y/n mumbled quietly, switching hands. The brunette helped the h/c girl up, beginning to lead her over to the kitchen.

    "Run your hand under the water, I'll be back in a moment with some supplies," the green-eyed man spoke before making his way out of the kitchen. Once he was out of Y/n's sight, she turned back to the running faucet. He had turned it on before leaving her be.

    Was that Gee's roommate? He seemed nice but after all, if Y/n found a bleeding girl in her living room, she'd help her. (And to add to that, he was quite attractive too).

    Moments later, the brunette reappeared.

    "C'mon, I told you the simplest instructions," he let out a sigh as he placed a first aid kit down next to the sink. Y/n had zoned out for a moment, not even bothering to put her hand under the water.