𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐭🌸

James had been editing. Lately, he was under a lot of stress. He was looking for a new house to move into while he still had to film and edit his own videos. And on top of that, it was his week to edit the new Eboys video. Will did edit last week's video even though James was supposed to edit last week.

    Meanwhile, James's girlfriend was hiding away in the couple's bedroom. Y/n was laying in bed, scrolling through Instagram. She had been looking at her explore page. There were some photos of her along with photos of the Eboys and other commentary YouTubers.

    After scrolling past a photo of Y/n with Will's girlfriend, Mia, a new post caught Y/n's eyes. The photo had just been a normal photo of Y/n, what had caught her attention really was the caption of the post.

    'Listen, I use to like Y/n. At this point, she's let herself go and it's sad. She use to be fit and skinny, now she's just overweight and has started eating unhealthy. I can't imagine how James is dealing with everything.'

    Y/n bit her lip, was it true? Did she really let herself go? Y/n go out of bed to look at herself in the mirror. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt along with a pair of underwear. Carefully, she turned, examining herself in the mirror. Her ass wasn't as nice as it was before. Her waist was wider. Her chin felt fatter.

    Y/n hadn't realized it, but she had begun to cry. Did she really let herself go as the fan had said? Y/n didn't want James to realize it, how fat she had become. Maybe she could cover up and hide it longer.

    Meanwhile, James had made it to the eight-minute mark of the new Eboys video. Right about now he had decided was a good time to go and check up on his girlfriend, she had been awfully quiet.

    James had opened the door leading to his shared bedroom with Y/n, only to discover Y/n crying, staring at herself in the mirror.

    "Y/n, what happened?" A frown crossed his face as he sat at the edge of the bed.

    "Promise you won't leave me if I tell you?" Y/n mumbled, refusing to look away from herself.

    James's chest tightened. Did something bad happen? Did she cheat? "Yes, of course I promise."

    "I've gotten fat."

    Hearing those words leave Y/n's mouth made James laugh. He couldn't help it. "Fat? Y/n, you're crazy," a smile replaced his frown.

    "Please don't mess with me, I know I've gained weight," Y/n glanced at James through the mirror for a moment, only to look back at her body.

    "Y/n, you have to be joking? You're gorgeous," James had finished letting out his laughter. "What's making you think this way? You've always been so confident."

    "A fan said I gained weight," Y/n mumbled quietly.

    "What?" James raised a brow, "You can't possibly believe them, can you?"

    "But they're right."

    "Y/n, come here," James let out a sigh.

    Hesitantly, Y/n approached him. James placed his hands on her waist while giving a small kiss.

    "Go weight yourself on the scale in the bathroom, I promise you haven't gained any weight," James had continued to speak after he pulled away from the kiss. "And if there's the smallest chance you have gained a pound or two, I swear on all my guitars that I won't leave you."

    It had taken Y/n a moment to cave into the idea James had given. Of course, she had demanded that James stayed in the bedroom as she went to weigh herself.

    As the numbers had changed, glowing red, Y/n held in a breath. After a moment or two, her weight had come on the screen. She hadn't gained a single pound.

    Y/n let out a breath. James was right. Y/n had entered the bedroom where James had been waiting for her. A smile had been plastered on her face.

    "You see?" James smiled. Y/n gave a nod, quickly running into James's arms. James let out a laugh, holding Y/n close to him.

    "Love you, James," Y/n smiled, looking up at James.

    "Love you too, Y/n," James replied, kissing Y/n once again. "Now do you realize how gorgeous you are?"

    "I think I'm just average," Y/n gave a small shrug.

    "You're a literal model, Y/n. Do you not realize how many times I've caught guys staring at you? Do you not realize how many followers on your socials call you a model? YOu're beyond gorgeous, Y/n."

    "Oh really?" Y/n let out a small giggle, "Do you think I could hear a story or two about you getting jealous?"

    "I... you got me there," James gave a small nod. "I've gotten jealous quite the few times."

    "Tell me about some times then," Y/n held a small smirk on her face.

    "One time we were at a pub with a couple of friends, you had worn the red dress that hugged you in all the right places. I remembered overhearing some guys talking about you. They had been staring at your ass. You have no clue how much I wanted to punch them, but I was already buzzed at the time and I didn't want to do something I would regret."

    "Was that why you were handsy that night?" Y/n smiled, she laid her head against James's shoulder.

    "Yes and no. It was a mix of the alcohol, the jealously, and how gorgeous you are," James replied with a small nod.

    "You aren't too bad yourself," Y/n mumbled softly.

    "Well I hope so," James chuckled. "But you're the much more attractive one in this relationship, n/n."

    "Thank you, J," Y/n blushed softly as she bit her lip.

    "Anytime, Y/n," James gave a small nod. Once again, James kissed his girlfriend, only for Y/n to place a hand on his chest. "Alright, I have to get back to editing a new video. Anything you need before I get back to my computer?"

    "Could I possibly have another kiss?" Y/n grinned. James easily placed another kiss to Y/n's lips.

    "I love you, Y/n," James had moved Y/n so she was sitting on the bed, meanwhile he stood up.

    "I love you, J," Y/n replied. With that, James made his way out of the room, leaving Y/n to pick up her phone. It was time to take some pictures for Instagram.

WC: 1k+