𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐄𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬🪐

Polygamous!

Whenever they got a chance to go out together, they'd go where ever they could. Each one of them was a very busy person, after all, they were all influencers. There was no chance any of the boys nor Y/n were going to tell their fans about the fact each of them was in a polygamous relationship. So when they did all go out together, they kept it on the down-low that they were on a date.

    Today was going to be the hottest day of the year, so fo course, why not go down to get a bit of ice cream? For a cute date, Will had tracked down an old Ice Cream parlor that was decorated as though it was from the 1950s.

    They found themselves going down the ice cream parlor for a sweet treat. The group ended up sitting in a booth in the corner of the restaurant, trying not to bring much attention to them. Y/n sat in between James and Alex, holding James's hand in theirs. When their relationship first started out, each of the boys was a bit nervous about sharing Y/n. They just didn't want to have less time with Y/n compared to the others, but everything had quickly leveled out and each of them had started to get a fair share of time with Y/n.

    A while after being seated, a girl with blonde hair wearing a white T=shirt and black jeans had approached the table with a smile. "Could I get your guys' orders?"

    As Y/n leaned against James's shoulder, they gave their order first. "A one scoop sundae for me, please. could I get a scoop of chocolate?"

    Once you were done with ordering, the blonde waitress asked the rest of the boys for their sweet treat orders. lex had asked for a sundae as well, swapping out Y/n's scoop of chocolate from Rocky Road. George had gotten just a scoop of mint chip in a cup meanwhile, James's got pistachio in a waffle cone. Will had just decided on getting a scoop of Rocky Road in a waffle cone.

    As the group waited for their ice cream to be delivered to their table, they spoke quietly to one another, continuing to try and not bring attention to themselves. They knew it just looked like a couple of friends had gone out for ice cream, but they were still nervous about fans noticing them. They were nervous for two reasons, one being the fact the fans could possibly notice or realize who George was by his voice and two, they didn't want their fans to realize they were all a part of a polygamous relationship. They knew that people in this type of relationship never got that much support from other people, but to be an influencer while in a poly relationship? That was ten times the struggle.

    When their ice cream finally arrived, Y/n did not hesitate to dig in. And being the messy person they were, of course they had gotten a bit of ice cream on the tip of their nose as they ate. So as everyone took a moment to enjoy their ice cream, Alex had noticed the bit of Y/n's sweet treat on their nose. Picking up a napkin, he carefully wiped the chocolate sweet off of their nose with a small smile. Y/n only let out a soft giggle from Alex, it was sweet of him to do that.

    When they had finally had finished with their icecreams, their waitress came back around to collect their dishes, only to replace them with a check and a wink directed to Alex. Y/n could feel a bit of jealousy from the simple eye movement, they knew they shouldn't be jealous, but they couldn't help it. Somehow, Alex must have noticed Y/n's jealously, a small smile appeared on his face as he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on their cheek, whispering "don't worry, love. You're the only one I love."

    Y/n smiled, leaning against Alex's shoulder, "You're amazing, Al."

    "Listen, I'm paying Will!" George grabbed the check away from Will for what felt like the hundredth time, "You paid last time."

    "Fine," leaning back in his seat, Will had given up. For the last moment, the pair had been arguing over who was going to pay. When the waitress had approached the table to collect the check, she was quickly ushered away before she could say anything to Alex.

    The group had ended up making their way back to James's flat. The day had ended up turning into a date day, the whole time spent just enjoying Y/n's company. Before it was even 5, James had popped open a bottle of wine as everyone just decided to sit at the kitchen island and talk.

    By 6 pm, they had ended up moving into the living room, putting something on TV in the background as they continued to just spend time together. Y/n adored moments like these, when they could just spend time together with all their boys.

    The TV had become much more interesting as time rolled on. Y/n soon enough found themself trying to reason with George, asking him to go back to his and Alex's flat to get them one of his shirts to wear. Y/n always enjoyed wearing George's shirts, his clothing was always comfortable and a decent size on Y/n. After practically begging George to get them one of his shirts, he had finally caved in.

    While George was gone, he had texted the group chat, asking if anyone needed anything else while he was out. Alex had replied, telling his flatmate that everyone was alright. Y/n had spent time cuddling up to Alex, watching the movie. But once George finally came back with one of his shirts, Y/n had gotten quite excited. As soon as his shirt was in Y/n's hand, they smothered him in kisses before quickly changing. Just as they thought, George's shirt was as comfortable as usual.

    While time rolled on and it had become later and later, the group had found them binge-watching movies together. One after the next, each had picked out a movie. As every movie changed, Y/n would swap who they were cuddling with. Even though they had a preference for who gave the best cuddles, it didn't stop Y/n from cuddling with each of their boys.

    Each of them had picked out a movie to watch. George had chosen 'The King of Staten Island.' Alex had decided on 'Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.' Will had gone with 'In The Tall Grass.' Meanwhile, James wanted to watch 'Archive.'

    When the movies had finally ended, the sun had risen up only a small bit, peaking out to say hello to them through James's window. By morning already half of everyone had fallen asleep. George had begun to sleep a while ago, slumping forward in his chair, his arms crossed. Alex had knocked out earlier when it was still dark, he had decided to fall asleep on a throw pillow on part of James's couch. The boys weren't the only ones to fall asleep, Y/n had ended up sleeping as they were cuddled up in Will's arms. For the rest of the time, Will held them close, rubbing circles on their back as they slept.

    "Do you think we should move Y/n to your bed to get them in a more comfortable place?" Will squinted his eyes as he looked over to James, who was the only other person who was awake. James sat in front of the window, the sunlight illuminating him.

    "Yeah, you put them in bed while I start on coffee?" James let out a quiet groan as he sat up from his spot on the couch, he hadn't moved for a while.

    "Sure," Will carefully moved, scooping Y/n up in his arms as he began to move through the living room and down the hallway. He made sure to be as gentle as possible, trying not to have Y/n bump into anything as he moved. Just as he entered James's bedroom, Will had placed Y/n down on his bed. For a moment he just looked at Y/n and how peaceful they appeared. A strand of hair had fallen in their face, Will had pushed the strand back behind their ear as soon as he noticed it. Placing a kiss on Y/n's forehead, Will made his way out of the bedroom, leaving Y/n to keep sleeping.

WC: 1.4k+