𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🪐

Y/n sat in the driver's seat of their car. Tears were streaming down their face as their face had become blotchy. Tonight was date night, they had gotten ready to go out tonight with their boyfriend, but as soon as they had gotten to the parking lot, they had gotten a text from their boyfriend.

    'Listen Y/n, you're a great person and you don't deserve this... but I've been cheating on you. I know you're not gonna want to talk to me again after I told you this, but I couldn't even manage to try to call you and tell you.'

    'How long has it been happening?'

    'Four months.'

    'When was the last time you did it?'

    'This afternoon.'

    He wasn't sorry, if he was sorry he wouldn't have done it multiple times. He wouldn't have cheated on the day they were going to go out on a date with each other.

    At this point, Y/n couldn't even drive out of the parking garage. They had started to cry so hard the barely could see.

    Alex and George walked down the parking garage, they had decided to go out with a couple of friends to see a movie. It had been a while since the last time they had gone out to watch something. As they walked, George's head had been buried in his phone, texting away with his girlfriend, leaving Alex to look around the dark garage. His eyes had landed on someone in their car. They were practically sobbing.

    "Hey, George... head to the theater without me, I'll be there soon," Alex spoke up, keeping his eyes on the person in the car.

    "Are you sure?"

    "Yeah, totally."

    George continued his way out of the garage, leaving Alex alone. Once George was gone, Alex hesitantly made his way over to the car. He didn't want to disturb them, nor make them think they were being mugged. The person in the driver's seat hadn't noticed Alex as he approached their car.

    Tapping on the window, Alex squatted down to look at them in the car. The person in the car gave him a dumbfounded look, only causing him to give a small smile and wave. Hesitantly, Y/n rolled down their window a small bit, allowing Alex to speak to them.

    "Hey, I'm Alex... are you alright? It's not every day you see someone sobbing in their car as though something terrible had happened..."

    And that's where it all began. Even though Alex was a complete stranger to Y/n, they had ended up spilling everything to him. Alex had ended up missing the entire movie just to stand out in the parking lot to talk to Y/n. The had ended up trading phone numbers before Alex left Y/n be to go and find George, who was already making his way back into the garage.

   Every day before today was never gray, it's always black and white until tonight.

    As soon as Y/n gave Alex their number, they knew he wasn't going to text them. He most likely only asked for it because he pitied them. So a few days later when Y/n was making lunch, they were a bit surprised to see a text from an unknown number saying they were Alex from the parking garage.

    Y/n and Alex had ended up continuing to talk, they had quickly become friends. Soon enough they had met up for coffee one day and had ended up talking for hours. Eventually they hung out more and more na dhad become good friends, Alex would invite Y/n over to the flat to hang out or just go out and do stuff. Alex's friends had soon become friends with Y/n as well after them and Alex hanging out more and more often. Months later, Alex had asked Y/n out, and they had easily said yes.