𝐇𝐞-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱✨

Almost everyone was here, yet there was no sign of Y/n yet. Will had invited his friends over for a small get together and Alex had asked if he could invite his partner over to meet them. He was a bit nervous, he didn't want his friends to be surprised when they realized Alex's partner was a he.

Yes, he was out of the closet as a bisexual man but it still made him a bit nervous that they wouldn't accept his boyfriend. He really did love Y/n, he was amazing. Alex felt so lucky to meet Y/n, he really made his day brighter.

Everyone was excited to meet Alex's partner. It had been a while since the last time Alex was looking for a romantic partner, so they were curious who had swept Alex off of his feet. The first time Alex had told his friends that he started talking to someone, his friends were smart enough to call Alex's partner by 'them' or 'they'. His friends knew Alex swung both ways, so they were smart enough to not assume the gender of Alex's partner.

Alex found himself standing in the corner of the living room, he had been fighting back the urge to chew on his bottom lip. A million thoughts raced in his head over how his friends would react. He had already taken Y/n back home to meet his family and his family adored Y/n, they thought he was a total sweetheart.

Yes, Alex's friends were his friends, but he was still a bit anxious over his friends finding out about Y/n's gender. Would they make a big deal out of Y/n being male? He hoped not. Alex knew he could trust his roommate to not make a big deal over Y/n's gender, George could care less about who Alex was attracted to as long as it wasn't dangerous. Love is love, so why should care who Alex falls in love with?

Pulling up Y/n's contact on text messages, Alex had decided to check up on him for one more time.

'Hey N/n, are you almost here yet? Do you have the right directions?'

Seconds later, a response had been sent back to Alex.

'Al, don't worry. I'm almost there.'

'Okay, the front door is unlocked so you can just walk in.'

'Great.'

Alex smiled to himself as he turned his phone off, at least Y/n was going to get here soon. He couldn't wait to see his boyfriend. While Y/n was making his way to Will's flat, Alex decided to enter the conversation going on between Will and James.

Less than 30 minutes later, the front door opened to reveal a h/c boy who flashed a smile as soon as he stepped into the room. Alex couldn't help but smile at the sight of his boyfriend as he walked over to him.

"Hey N/n," Alex spoke while he pulled Y/n in for a hug.

"Hey bubba," Y/n pecked Alex's cheek as he accepted the hug. As the hug ended, Alex's eyes scanned over the room to see his friends' gazes. Some people looked excited while others just didn't seem to care at all.

"Hello, I'm Will," Alex's square-headed friend had approached the pair as soon as their moment of PDA had finished. "I'm one of the hosts of this get-together."

"Hey, I'm Y/n," the h/c boy placed a hand out to shake Will's hand. "Thanks for having me over."

"Of course, anytime," Will grinned before turning and pointing to a blue-haired girl across the room. "That girl over there with the blue hair is my flatmate, Gee."

Gee had noticed the trio from across the room before giving a quick and excited wave. Y/n returned the wave with a smile.

"Alright, I'll leave you two be," taking a step back, Will smiled at the pair. "Nice meeting you, Y/n."