𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🪐

"Alex, hurry up!"

Y/n had been sitting in the living room of their boyfriend's flat. They had planned on going out on a cute double date with a couple of their friends. All they scheduled was a movie and dinner.

"Honestly, it's not surprising he takes longer than you to get ready Y/n."

"I know, George." Y/n gave a glance to George, Alex's flatmate. He sat on the other side of the couch. Since Alex and Y/n had planned to go out tonight, George wanted to invite his girlfriend over for a night in.

It almost seemed to be perfect timing when Y/n's phone had begun to ring. Pulling it out their phone, they had read the contact name on the top of the screen.

Mia.

"Hey babe," Y/n grinned as they saw Mia's face appear on their phone. Mia had smiled back, it had become obvious she was already downtown.

"Hi beautiful, are you guys coming? Will and I just got downtown."

"Yeah, I'm waiting on Alex. He's taking forever to get ready." Y/n let out an overdramatic sigh before continuing to speak, "I can't wait to see you wife, I bet you look amazing."

Before Mia had the chance to say another word, someone else had appeared on the call. "Hey, Y/n. Would you mind not flirting with my girlfriend, thanks?"

"What you don't realize is that Mia and I just set this all up so I and her could go on a date while you and Alex fourth wheel, Will." Y/n let out a little chuckle at the look Will made.

"So you're telling me I don't have to tag along?" Looking up, Y/n's eyes landed on their boyfriend, Alex. He stood in the hallway wearing his usual attire.

"Took you long enough." Looking back at their phone, Y/n turned their attention back to Mia, "Alright, Alex is ready now, I think. We'll be there soon, love you."

"Love you more!" Mia let out a short giggle, being cut off by the call ending.

"Sometimes I think you love Mia more than you love me, Y/n." Alex shook his head from hearing his partner end their phone call.

Y/n couldn't help but grin, "Maybe I do."

The couple had finally made it to the restaurant they were planning to meet Will and Mia at. Luckily, Mia and Will had already had gotten a table before their reservation expired.

"Hi gorgeous!" Mia smiled, standing from her seat to wrap her arms around Y/n.

"I knew you looked amazing!" Y/n greedily accepted the hug. As they pulled away from their hug, Y/n noticed Will had the same look on his face from earlier as he took a sip of his beer.

"Hey Will."

"Hey mate."

Throughout dinner, Y/n and Mia had talked to one another, once in a while flirting with each other. They had even gotten Will to take a photo of them together to post on Instagram. Of course, each of them posted it, captioning the photo 'My Y/n <3' or 'My Mia <3'

They ended up scrolling through the comments, giggling and sharing comments they had tricked into thinking they were together.

Y/n had even decided to tweet out; "Yes, the rumors are true, Mia and I are together and we both dumped Will and Alex."

Mia had decided to retweet and add on a simple; "I love you."

While Mia and Y/n had been having the time of their life jokingly flirting and messing with people, Will and Alex had felt completely different compared to what they were feeling. Both seemed so antsy. As they talked Alex would sometimes mutter in; "Do you think they're actually considering leaving us?"