𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

It was Friday. Work had finally finished for Y/n, meaning she was now able to make her way to her boyfriend's flat. Y/n was excited, tonight was date night. Will had gotten a reservation for the pair of them at a fancy restaurant.

The day before, Y/n had dropped off some of her belongings at Will's home so she could just come over to his flat and get ready after she left work. There wasn't much she dropped off, only a dress, a pair of heels, and a bag of makeup. Y/n texted Gee earlier asking if she could use her hair curler, and of course Gee said yes.

Y/n knocked gently on the front door, there was no answer. She bit her lip, turning the doorknob to find the door was unlocked. A part of her felt bad for entering without being invited, but it wasn't the first time she's done it.

No one was in the living room, maybe Gee was streaming? Quietly, the h/c girl walked through the hallway, making sure not to disrupt Gee if there was a chance she was streaming at the moment.

Soon enough, Y/n found herself opening her boyfriend's door.

"Hey, Will. I-"

Will sat at his desk, he was filming a video. Usually, it'd be nothing out of the ordinary, only this time Will was wearing a lobster suit.

There was a moment of silence between the couple.

"It's not what it looks like," Will spoke up.

Maybe it was just the dumfounded look Will gave Y/n as he turned to look at her, or maybe it was the lobster hands thrown down on the floor, but within seconds Y/n burst out laughing at the sight.

"Really?" Y/n spoke in between laughs, "Because it looks like you're a lobster boy."

"Go on and laugh," Will sighed, looking over to his camera.

Y/n didn't know why, but the sight of Will in a lobster costume was hilarious to her, enough to make her sit on the ground and continue to laugh.

"I have no idea what's going on here, but it's absolutely amazing," Y/n croaked, wiping a tear away from her eyes. She had begun to laugh so much she began to cry.

"I'm 3/4 through finishing up filming a video, what if you go get ready while I finish up?" Will had gotten up from his chair and made his way to Y/n.

Something on Will's costume caught her attention, he had extra legs connected to his costume. "Omgod, you have more legs," she grinned as Will wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

"I think out of all the costumes I've bought, this might be your favorite," Will smiled down at his girlfriend.

"It absolutely is, lobster boy," Y/n buried her head into Will's chest.

"Is that going to be my new nickname or something?" Will let out another sigh.

"Yes, a hundred percent yes," Y/n nodded her head. "What if you went to dinner dressed like this?"

"Absolutely not."

Soon enough, Y/n left her boyfriend alone as she went and got ready for their date. After getting dressed, Y/n sat in the bathroom as Gee worked on curling her hair.

"The lobster suit has been my favorite too," Gee giggled as she released a new curl from the silver curling iron she was currently using on Y/n's hair. "Will was just casually walking around the flat while wearing it earlier."

"That's amazing," Y/n smiled. "He gave me the most dumbfounded look when I opened the door. It was the best thing ever."

"The lobster costume is definitely gonna be one of his best costumes," Gee twirled a small bit of Y/n's hair around the curler.