𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🪐

"Is this good?"

George was readjusting his bandanna for what felt like the hundredth time. He sat beside Y/n in their room, they had invited George over to film a video. George and Y/n had been dating for quite some time and they were great at keeping it a secret. Y/n had never had spoke a word about their relationship meanwhile, George just didn't tell anything about his private life.

"It looks perfectly fine, babe," Y/n hummed, leaning in, they pulled his mask down, placing their lips against his for a sweet kiss. After pulling away, a stupid grin had been plastered on their face from the sight of George's annoyance.

"Damn it, Y/n..." he whined, pulling the typical white bandanna back up. "I feel like I just got it to look good the other moment."

"Oh, sorry I wanted to kiss you. I'll take note you don't like me touching your mask, you baby."

"I'm not a baby."

"Sure you aren't."

As soon as George's identity was hidden behind the bandanna once again, Y/n hit the record button on the camera sitting in front of them.

"What's guys? Welcome back to the channel," they waved at the camera flashing a red light at them. "I have George Memeulous here with us today because we need to address the elephant in the room."

"Why have you guys been shipping us together?" George spoke up as he shook his head, "you know I'm too much of an alpha male to date someone like Y/n."

"You're also a massive virgin."

There was a moment of silence between the pair as they stared at each other.

'You weren't saying that last night,' the disguised brunette thought to himself as he stared at his partner.

"Anyways, we decided to take a dive to see what you disgusting people are saying about Georgie and I here," Y/n broke the silence as they turned back to the camera with a wide grin on their face. "Where should we look first, Georgie?"

"Maybe Instagram?"

With that, Y/n pulled the website up on their computer monitor. There was a moment of silence as they focused on what was in front of them. As they focused, George paid attention to the camera. If he was careful, he'd be able to sneak his hand onto Y/n's thigh if he tried. Slowly, his hand snuck over to their leg, making sure it wasn't noticeable on camera. George loved touching Y/n, just being able to feel that they were beside him brought a strange calmness over him. As soon as Y/n could feel his hand on their skin, they fought back a stupid grin.

"What's our ship name, Georgie?" Y/n stole a glance at George.

"I don't have a clue."

"Maybe Alex knows," they leaned back in their seat, pulling out their phone. After a moment of pulling up Alex's contact and ringing him up, you could hear George's roommate over the phone.

"What's up, Y/n?"

"Hey Alex, I'm filming a video for my channel with Georgie and we got a question."

Alex knew better than to make some witty comment on their relationship. He knew about their relationship behind the cameras and he did not want to be the reason they were exposed to be dating.

"Yeah?"

Y/n stole a glance at George for a moment with a grin before speaking up, "do you know what the ship name for me George?"

"Oh yeah, I think it's something like (ship name)."

"Alex, why do you know this?"

"I... uh... bye!"