𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

"Hurry up, or I'll unpause the movie!"

Today was Netflix day. When Netflix day would come around, Mia and Y/n would find a day they were both free just to binge-watch something together. Will would always get jealous of Y/n stealing Mia away some days.

"She's my girlfriend, Y/n!" Will whined over Y/n's phone.

"She's my friend, Will!" Y/n copied Will's whining, "I'm one of the reasons you two met each other."

"I wanna spend time with my girlfriend too," Will continued to whine.

"You spend plenty of time with her, It's just one day every few weeks," Y/n let out a sigh.

"Fine, I'll talk to you later," Will let out a huff.

"Alright, See you," Y/n only let out a small chuckle as she hit the 'end call' button.

E.T was paused on the TV, Mia had needed to use the bathroom, giving Y/n a moment to herself. It had been a while since Y/n last checked her social medias, so of course she found herself opening up Twitter as she waited for her friend to come out of the bathroom.

Y/n didn't expect much to show up in her feed, maybe a few funny tweets from her friends, but that was about it. As she scrolled, a few tweets appeared from Alex.

'just gonna stand there and watch willne sleep.'

'What the fuck is #babyimallexx and why is it a thing.'

It was always easy to let out a laugh from Alex's tweets, Y/n had always found him funny. As Y/n continued to scroll, a few more tweets of Alex's appeared on her phone.

'I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted and have finally caved in and am looking for someone to do part time editing work, if anyone has any friends or know of somebody who can replicate my style please dm me or email me. Thanks in advance.'

Emotionally and mentally exhausted?

There was no possible way for that to be a good sign. Y/n cared about Alex deeply, they had been friends since forever. They had met through Mia and Will. After a couple of months of getting closer and closer, Alex had told Y/n about how he had suffered from anxiety.

Anxiety with Alex was never a small thing. Even when it came to meeting Y/n, he was nervous. What if she didn't like him? What if Y/n turned out to be a total bitch?

Maybe she should check up on Alex. Y/n pulled up Alex's contact on messenger, already thinking of something casual to text him.

'What's your plans for today?'

"Alright, unpause E.T!" Mia grinned, jumping on the couch. Y/n jumped, she hadn't realized her friend had come back into the living room.

"Okay, okay!" Y/n brought a smile to her face, "Unpausing E.T!"

Y/n took one more glance at her phone, Y/n was still on delivered. It wasn't any big deal, she had only sent the text a few seconds ago. As E.T played on the TV, Y/n couldn't pull her thoughts away from Alex. The more and more she thought about him, the more worried she became. When Y/n's phone finally buzzed, Y/n was quick to pull her phone out of her pocket, her eyes scanning over her notifications.

One text message from Alex.

'Nothing much, George helped me put my new desk together and I might film a new video later.'

A smile came to Y/n's face from just the thought of both George and Alex trying to manage to build a desk together. It'd be interesting to see how the desk turned out. They most likely did a good job, but of course they would've struggled for quite a bit of time while trying to figure out what tools were what. Y/n could only imagine what their conversation was like during the process.

'George, which one is a wrench again?'

'I don't know, why don't you just google it?'

'Because I'm holding these two pieces together.'

Eventually, E.T came to an end with the alien heading home. Mia had stayed around for a bit, just to take a couple of photos together and talk. Finally, Mia had left with a text from Will telling her he missed her. As soon as Mia left, Y/n made her way over to George and Alex's flat.

A moment or two after Y/n had knocked on the boys' front door, the door had opened to reveal George.

"Hey, Y/n."

"Hey, George. Is Alex home?" Y/n flashed a small smile.

"Yeah, he's in his room. Come on in," George had moved out of the way, allowing Y/n to step into the flat. Y/n made her way to Alex's room. Before she entered the room, Y/n gave a gentle knock to the door. A small "come in" could be heard by her friend.

"Hey, Alex," Y/n opened the door.

"Oh, hey Y/n," Alex leaned back in his chair.

"You started working on your video yet?" Y/n walked over to Alex and his new desk. His equipment was already set up to film a new video.

"Not yet, I haven't found something to film about yet," he let out a sigh, his eyes glazed over his setup. "Might not even film a video today."

"How long has it been since you uploaded?" Y/n replied, looking for someplace to sit.

"Three weeks."

"Oh... wow," Y/n bit her lip. Three weeks? Alex usually loved filming new videos, something had to be going on to keep him from filming anything new. "Alex, I have a question."

"Shoot."

"You know you can trust me, right?" Y/n leaned against the desk, looking over to her brunette friend.

"Of course, Y/n. I completely trust you," he only gave a small nod.

"Are you alright? I can tell something's wrong and I was hoping whatever was happening, I could help you through it," Y/n kept her eyes on Alex, watching him. "What's been going on, Al?"

"I've just been struggling a bit, Y/n," Alex pinched the bridge of his nose with a small sigh. "This may sound stupid, but I've been struggling with how I look recently. I've just been feeling more insecure about my face. I guess I just haven't been at my 100 percent lately."

Y/n's heart ached from hearing those words escape his mouth. Alex really thought he was ugly? Alex was beyond handsome, how could he not see that?

"Alex, you got to be kidding. You don't realize how handsome you are," Y/n's mouth fell agape from Alex's words. Alex only shook his head, nothing escaped his lips.

"Alex, you're so handsome. Your eyes are so beautiful, your jawline is amazing, it could cut me and I'd say thank you. As many phases as your hair had gone through, it always looks amazing. Some days I fight off the urge of just brushing my fingers through it. I wish I could just hold your hand in public and steal your t-shirts. Alex, you're such a pretty boy and you don't realize it-"

Y/n had been cut off by Alex pulling her into his lap, his lips quickly finding their way to Y/n's. At first, Y/n was surprised by the kiss but quickly accepted it. Y/n pulled off Alex's snapback, beginning to brush her fingers through his hair as the kiss deepened.

"So was I going to have to wait for you guys to post a video about your relationship or were you gonna tell me?"

Both Alex and Y/n pulled away from the kiss, turning their gaze to Alex's doorway. George stood there, one hand on the doorknob as though he had just walked in.

"It's... complicated," Alex let out an awkward chuckle.

"Whatever, if you guys are gonna have chair sex make sure you're not gonna fall or break the desk," George shook his head. "I put too much time into building that thing."

"It was a team effort," Alex shot back.

"Sure, Alex, sure," George playfully rolled his eyes as he closed the door. As soon as the door clicked shut, the pair sitting in the chair turned their attention back to each other.

"Now where were we?"

WC: 1.3k+