𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

For years Y/n and George had been close, they had met in Uni and right away they had clicked. Later on in their friendship, Y/n had wanted to start her own YouTube channel, of course George had helped her create the channel and gain a following. After all, George had started his channel before Y/n, meaning he could feature her in a few more videos on his channel and mention she started her own channel.

Ever since Y/n started her channel, fans had been shipping her and George together. They had easily found out about their fans shipping and quickly came up with an idea. Before Y/n had hit a million subscribers, she and George announced when she would hit a million, they'd release (ship name) merchandise. After they sent out their announcement, Y/n hit a million in the next two days. But at the end of the day, the pair of friends would always deny they were dating, and instead they would insist were just taking the piss out of their ship.

It wasn't only George and Y/n that would joke about their ships, their friends were totally a part of the jokes as well. There had been plenty of times George would film with the boys only to have Will and James throw a couple of (ship name) jokes around. Even with Alex, he'd make some decent jokes about hearing the pair bang or just joke around about them showing PDA in the flat. Even with the cameras off, the boys would make jokes about them.

It had just become afternoon, Y/n and George had left his room after filming a video to make lunch together. While cooking, everything was fine, they made jokes and just talked, Alex had shown up in the kitchen too. Of course, he hadn't helped cook, he just sat at the island while scrolling on his phone. As soon as George and Y/n finished cooking and begun to make bowls of pasta for themselves.

"You want a bowl, Alex?"

"I'll come and make a bowl in a minute, I'm about o go back into my room and grab something," Alex stood up from his seat by the island. "Don't start making out on the counter, please. I'll only be gone for a few minutes."

A small blush came to Y/n's face, even after all the comments and jokes, she could still find her becoming bashful over some jokes. As they took their seats at the island, there was an awkward silence as though there was a strange tension now.

The truth was that George truly did have a crush on Y/n. He's had a crush on her for quite some time, maybe a little over eight or nine months. He could still remember the day he realized he had developed feelings for her. It had been a late night at James's house. He had invited a close-knit group for some evening drinking and talking. In other words, James invited Will, Alex, George, Mia, and Y/n over to hang out a drink. By the end of the night, Y/n was nowhere near sober and found herself leaning her head on George's shoulder.

"Georgie, I don't think I can drive home tonight."

"I can tell, you're obviously drunk, N/n," George chuckled, wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll take you home tonight."

"I love you, Georgie," the h/c girl cooed softly as she relaxed in George's grasp.

This moment. This was the moment George realized how much he truly cared for Y/n. Just hearing those three simple words leave her lips made him greedy. He wanted to hear it all over again.

Eventually after finishing up their food and cleaning up after themselves, George had walked Y/n out to her car. After all, he was going to make his way over to Will's apartment next to help him out with a video.

"Thanks for having me over, Georgie," Y/n grinned as she opened her car door.

"Thanks for filming another video with me, N/n."