𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

Opening the door, Y/n's attention first went to the corner of the room. A giant pink bear sat there with two pink crates, a giant blown up donut, and a canvas with a pink-haired girl holding a gun. Glancing over to Will's desk across the room, her boyfriend sat there, not bothering to look back at her.

"What is going on here?" Y/n made her way over to the empty seat next to will, a grin was spread across her face. She was a bit excited about whatever her boyfriend was planning.

"That smile is will be gone soon," he hadn't made eye contact with his girlfriend yet. He focused on the camera, leaning in to readjust the lens. "Alright, here's the plan, I'm gonna show you all the stuff by the bear. But first you gotta know, all of it is from Belle Delphine."

Y/n's mouth shaped in an 'o', it made sense from the canvas leaning on Will's table.

"I need you to close your eyes for the first surprise," her boyfriend stood up from his seat, making his way from behind Y/n.

"Oh no, I'm scared already." Hesitantly, she raised her hands to her face.

"This first surprise you shouldn't have to be scared about," Will replied. Y/n could hear Will moving around, the sound of his closet door opened before closing again.

"So you're telling me I should be scared of some of Belle's gifts?"

"Well... yes and no."

"Wait, what does that mean, Will?" Y/n let out a giggle fueled with nervousness.

"Alright, open your eyes."

Taking her hands away from her face, Y/n took a second to let her eyes readjust before looking to her boyfriend. Will stood there with a stupid grin on his face as he wore a white ahegao hoodie.

"Oh wait, that's actually really cool," A smile appeared on her face. "I think I might steal that from you for some Instagram pictures."

"Really?" he raised a brow at Y/n's reaction. It was only the first gift, but he knew it would get worse.

"Yeah, that with some fishnets and some platform boots, it'd be a look," She brushed her hair back out of her face, a grin still staying on her face. Will took a glance at the camera for a moment before walking off back to his closet.

"Am I the only one you're showing this stuff to? Or some other friends?" Y/n turned, watching Will pull the hoodie off himself.

"Yeah, I'm just having James, Alex, and George stop by to have them check it out too," as soon as the hoodie was off, Will made his way to the other belongings in the corner of the room. "Alright, here's the next gift."

He had picked up a box, bringing it back over to the desk. Getting closer, he revealed the front of the box with a bit of art of Belle on the from. Belle had been making a "shush" motion as the art of her was drawn with her finger over her lips.

"Is that Belle Delphine fanart?"Y/n asked as she admired the art.

"I have no clue, what do you think is in it?"

"Huh, probably more photos of her."

"George said the same thing," Will grinned happily, his hand snaking down to open the box.

"Great minds think alike." Will paused as Y/n spoke, only making his girlfriend let out a giggle, "Are you gonna keep opening it or not?"

"I'm opening it, I'm opening it," he let out a sigh before flipping the top open. A dartboard with Morgz mum's face on it was shown.