𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮-𝐄𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬🌸

Plantonic!

It was a quiet night for Y/n, all she planned to do was make some fried rice and edit a new video. She sat on the counter in her kitchen, waiting for the rice cooker to finish up any minute now.

    A repeated buzz came from her phone, telling her that someone was trying to reach out to her. Y/n picked her phone up to see the name 'mom' at the top of her phone. It had been only a few days since she had last talked to her mother, it was always nice to keep in touch with her.

    "Hey mom," Y/n smiled to herself, hitting the green button on her phone as she placed the device next to her ear. "What's up?"

    "Y/n, you should sit down."

    "Already doing that," Y/n nodded. "Is something wrong?"

    "Y/n... your father passed away today."

    No... it couldn't possibly be true...

    "What?" Y/n let out a shaky breath. 

    "I'm sorry, honey..."

    Y/n could already feel tears streaming down her face.

    "I... I need to go."

    "No, Y/n! Don't push-"

    Y/n's mother had been cut off by Y/n hanging up the phone. Now that Y/n was finally alone, she let out a heartbreaking sob. He was really gone...

    "Alright, does he a, jump the pool," Alex was reading aloud the different choices there were. The boys were filming a new video, Alex had picked out a bunch of random Tik Tok's and gave the rest of his friends two choices on how the Tik Toks were going to end.

    "How? That's physically impossible," George stared at his computer screen that was being shared by Alex. Alex had shown a Tik Tok where a man on a bike was riding towards a pool.

    "Or does he b, crash and drown," Alex giggled, being to move his chair back and forth.

    "Wait, drown? We talking die drown?" James questioned, giving a look.

    "I mean, yeah. He submerges in water," Alex grinned.

    "You know who I think could convince any of us to do something stupid like this?" Will spoke up, looking to his camera.

    "Y/n?"

    "Exactly," Will gave a nod.

    "Wait a minute, has anyone talked to Y/n lately? She's been oddly quiet," Alex spoke up. It was true, It had been three or four days since he last talked to Y/n, which was strange. Usually, they'd talk every day.

    "No, I haven't heard from her either," James shook his head.

    "You think she's dead or something?" Will grabbed his phone, checking to see the last time he was in contact with his h/c friend.

    "No, she'd haunt one of us if she's dead," George replied. The group of boys only let out a laugh, getting back to the paused Tik Tok.

    Soon enough, they had wrapped up filming, only to leave Alex overthinking.

    "Do you guys think Y/n's mad at us?"

    Alex was still on the Discord call with Will, George, and James.

    "Mate, what could we have possibly done to upset her?" Will responded. He was now looking at his other social medias to see if Y/n had posted anything or was active anywhere to show if she was okay or not.