𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🪐

Y/n readjusted their robe, after their four years of Uni, they were finally going to graduate today. It almost felt unbelievable to Y/n, everything that had happened in these past years had almost felt like a dream.

As soon as Y/n had decided to move to London before starting Uni, they had called up one of their close friends. George and Y/n had known each other for years, the day he had moved to London was a sad day for both of them. But as soon as Y/n had told George the news, he had practically become more excited than they were. The night Y/n had gotten to London, George invited them over to his flat for a bit of catching up, and that's where they met Alex.

Right away, Alex had caught feelings for Y/n. They were funny and sweet, not to mention how attractive they were. It had taken over a year after first meeting Y/n before Alex had finally decided to ask them out. Even before he had done it, he had contemplated over it for quite some time. George and Y/n were obviously close, but it was in some sort of sibling type of way, it was like George was Y/n's older brother. Before Alex had asked Y/n out, he had made sure to check in with George, it almost felt wrong if he didn't ask George if he'd be alright with it. Of course, George was happy with the thought of his flatmate and old friend dating. He didn't feel the need to tell Alex he couldn't date Y/n, they were their own person, Y/n could date whoever they wanted.

As soon as Y/n moved to London, George had introduced them to each one of his friends and right away, everyone loved them. Once some of their friends had found out Alex and Y/n had started to date, they could not stop teasing them. Will would constantly tell Alex he didn't deserve Y/n and all Alex could do was agree. He was lucky to have Y/n.

Even though Y/n had befriended a lot of YouTubers and Influencers after moving to London, they had decided to stay out of the camera frame. They just didn't want anyone to notice them while they were at school or just to stand out in general. A while after becoming a couple, Alex had finally told his fans that he had gotten into a relationship. Half of his fans didn't believe him because of how Alex hadn't given away any information on Y/n, not their name, age, how they met, nothing. Alex had explained that maybe someday, they would want to reveal themselves, but until then, the fans would just have to believe him when he said he had a partner.

It all lead up to this moment, Y/n stood at the edge of the stairs, waiting to hear their name called over the speaker. As soon as their degree was in their hand, they would be finished with law school. After all these months, it will have all been worth it.

"Y/n L/n."

Walking up on the stage, Y/n grinned. With a handshake later, they held the degree in their hands. As they had made their way off the stage, they stole a glance into the crowd. After a quick moment, Y/n's eyes met with a pair of blue eyes. Alex sat in the crowd with a grin, but he wasn't the only one there... Will, James, George, Lewis, and Cam. Once Y/n stepped off stage, all they could think about was Alex in a suit, he looked good.

As the ceremony ended, Y/n began to look for their parents, Alex and the rest of the group could spent their time looking for Y/n. After a moment of walking, they had finally found their parents, only to receive a hug from both of them.

"You're all grown up now!" Y/n's mother cooed, "I can't believe how much you've grown, you're not my little baby anymore!"

"It's alright, mum," Y/n giggled, pulling away from their hug. "I'll always be your kid."

"We're just so proud of you, Y/n," Y/n's father smiled, placing a hand on their shoulder. "What do you plan to do after this? Are you going to stay in London?"

Y/n grinned, nodding at their father, "Well, of course! I've been able to build my own life here after four years, I have a loving boyfriend and so many great friends."

It hadn't taken long for the sound of Alex's voice to be heard behind Y/n, turning on their heels, they smiled at their boyfriend. Alex stood there in a nice suit, a bouquet of flowers in hand.

"Congratulations, N/n," he smiled. Quickly, Y/n practically threw themself into Alex's arms, burying their face into his chest. "I'm so proud of you, you got it done with."

"Thank you, Al. I love you," Y/n hummed softly, they looked up at their boyfriend, stealing a quick kiss.

"Love you too."

Pulling away from the hug, Y/n had been greeted by the sight of Will, James, Lewis, Cam, and George. One by one, they had each given Y/n a hug, congratulating them on graduating from law school.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/n," George whispered softly as he gave Y/n a tight hug. "You've come so far through life."

"Thank you, Georgie."

As the hug finished, George approached both Mrs. and Mr. L/n to greet them with a warm smile. Both of Y/n's parents had remembered George immediately, Mrs. L/n gave George a hug. While Y/n spoke with their group of friends, George had started a conversation with their parents.

"You know, we always thought you and Y/n would be the ones to end up together," Y/n's mother smiled at George, taking a moment to glance at Y/n.

"Me and Y/n? Oh no, I've always seen Y/n as a sibling, and Y/n is dating my flatmate, Alex," George shook his head. "Love Y/n to death, but not in that way."

Meanwhile, Alex had an arm wrapped around Y/n's shoulders as they continued to chat with their friends, Y/n leaned their head against his shoulder. The group had already planned to go to dinner in a bit, usually it wouldn't be anything fancy, but with Y/n graduating... they just had to go out and get something fancy to eat.

"I like you in a suit," Y/n hummed, looking up at their boyfriend.

"George told me I could wear my Internet Sensation hoodie," Alex joked, smiling down at his partner.

"Will told me I couldn't wear sweatpants to graduation," they shook their head in distaste. "I was so tempted to wear them even after Will told me not to."

"God, how'd I get so lucky with you?"

"I ask myself the same question about you almost every single day," Y/n shot back with a smile. "Can I spend the night tonight? Maybe we could run out and get some ice cream, watch movies, and pull an allnighter?"

"Why wouldn't you be able to spend the night? That sounds like a great idea, just me and you."

"Anyways, let's head to dinner and then me and you will go pick some dessert up at the store?"

"In our outfits?"

"Why shouldn't we? You pull off a suit perfectly, I think as many people as possible should see how handsome you look," Y/n cooed with a smile.

"Let's head to dinner then."

WC: 1.2k+