i. a little visit

ON THE SIXTH OF JULY, cries could be heard from the 305 room at the St. Mungos. Iris Parkinson gave birth to two beautiful babies, one with h/c hair and e/c eye with a small smile plastered on her lips— her features mirroring her own, and the other with black coloured hair and black coloured eyes, a cry could be heard across the room from the child. Ignoring her sister's cry. She gave the smiling child the name y/n while the other, Pansy. y/n, the small baby with a smile on her face, looked up at her mother face confusingly. Her mother didn't have any tears nor smile, her face doesn't brighten when she saw the two, she's simply cold.

There's a lot of things that are swimming inside Iris Parkinson's mind. The two children are beautiful, but she didn't know who's it from. She never wanted children, she simply liked her free life. Being herself, drinking many amounts of fire whiskey, sleeping at every wand she could, that is her. But taking care of a child? she would pass, but now she got two. She still never wanted children, maybe she could hand them to the house-elves, she couldn't remember who their father was, so handing them to their father wasn't a choice. She could leave them on the streets, that is just heartless.

That brings them here, two years after, y/n and Pansy grew up with the house-elves. The two always have house elves to help them with everything they need. The house-elves feed the two, bathe them, tuck them to sleep, and in no time the house-elves are fond with y/n. That's correct, with y/n, not her twin, you see, Pansy is a whiny kid, it drove the house-elves mad. Nevertheless, the house-elf took care of Pansy too.

Today was quite different, Iris Parkinson went home, for the first time in two years. She ordered the house-elves to get the kids ready in half an hour. The house-elves took care of y/n with ease, she was ready within fifteen minutes. One of the best house-elf, Mickey, escort y/n to the sitting room, where her mother will be. As y/n walk into the room, Iris Parkinson looks at her with amusement while y/n look at her confusingly.

"Who are you?" y/n asked.

"I'm Iris Parkinson." the older women said, the little girl smile.

"We have the same name! I'm y/n Parkinson," she said with excitement and y/n took a seat beside the older women.

"Well I'm you mum," Iris said expressionless but her eyes dance in amusement looking at the little girl, who looked like a copy of her.

"You are?" the girl asked and the women nod slowly.

The girl grins and makes her way to hug her mother, Iris struggled first but eventually let the girl hug her.

Soon, Pansy came into the room, not bothering to talk to the elder women, she simply huffs by the sight of her twin got all of the attention of the elder women. Iris told the two girls to hold her hand, with the wave of her wand, they apparate away.

"Where are we?" Pansy asked bratty, as she looked at the old majestic manor in front of them.

"This is the Malfoy Manor," Iris said, grinning widely.

The three of them got into the entrance of the black-themed manor and soon was greeted by a black-haired with white streaks lady who stood beside a man with long platinum blonde hair and a little boy with the same coloured hair as his father.

"Welcome!" the women greeted.

Iris smiled a little bit too wide for the Malfoy's liking, y/n gave the three a simple smile while Pansy was drooling over the little boy.

"Hello, Narcissa," Iris greeted still smiling so widely. It wasn't every day she got invited for tea with the Malfoy's, she thought.

"It's Mrs Malfoy dear-" the women looked at Iris. Iris smile twitches a bit but she still holds it as her façade.