deathly hallows ; 89

89 | STUPID PEOPLE

IT IS TRUE, one of the boys did kill the Greengrass, leaving one to suffer with the loss.

That morning, Mr. Greengrass, Mrs. Greengrass, and Daphne Greengrass was reportedly to be dead. They were killed in the night, with a simple killing curse.

The kill was traceless. The aurors assumed it was a death eaters, one with high ranks. But it was not, only Voldemort, Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy, Mr. Nott, Lucius Malfoy, and Narcissa Malfoy knew the true killer. Neither Snape nor Bellatrix knew, even y/n was clueless. Despite the scene had everything to do with her.

The boy who killed took an Unbreakable Vow, to marry y/n, the day after the war. Assuming Voldemort would won, the Dark Lord thought the wedding would be a perfect celebration, which symbolizes a new era for the death eaters.

Of course, everything was a secret. Y/n doesn't know about all of it, nor she had a clue on what is going on. Voldemort did not want to tell her, at least not yet.

Today was September first. Y/n was really looking forward to return to Hogwarts. Her days in the Manor bored her to death. She did not have any friend to talk with, because it seems that the Manor was always deserted, despite it being the headquarters and the only safe house for the death eaters.

Beside her being bored, she couldn't help but felt unsafe. Being in a house full of killers lurking, does scare her. Despite knowing they wouldn't her hurt, if the Dark Lord doesn't say so. She was scared that the Dark Lord would know that the Elder Wand was hers all along, despite Draco disarm Dumbledore. While Dumbledore wasn't the owner all along, Voldemort's attempt to get the wand was a failure from the beginning.

Y/n dismissed the thought about it and knocked the door infront of her. She heard a 'come in', allowing her to open the door. She took a peek and saw Voldemort behind his desk, as always. She got in and walk towards him, sitting on the chair opposite him.

"What do you want child?" Voldemort asks, tearing his eyes from the book he was reading.

"Will I return to Hogwarts this year?" y/n asks looking up to her father hopefully.

"No." Voldemort said dismissively, y/n's face drops.

"Why?" she asks, narrowing her eyes.

"This year, I want you to mend your relationship with Malfoy and Nott." Voldemort says giving her a look.

"What for?" y/n asks displeased.

"You are going to marry one of them after the war."

There were thousands thoughts swirling on y/n's mind.

"I thought you already decide?" y/n asks clearly confused.

"Oh I did." Voldemort smirks.

"And?"

"And you would know by the time." Voldemort says dismissing her. Her jaw drop. She couldn't believe that her father kept the person in secret, especially it's about her.

"As you might know by know, we are in a serious conversation, not just the one you could joke about." y/n says, laughing humorlessly.

"Did you see the hand gesture? I told you to go." Voldemort says rudely. Y/n huff and went away.

Y/n found herself in one of the big living space in the Malfoy Manor. She sat down on the black leather couch, resting her head.

She wasn't pleased that she wouldn't know who is she going to marry nor she was pleased that she would be marry.

When she was younger, her betrothal with Draco seems like a dream come true. She expect they would be together forever. Draco was her best friend, the one she would love to share her life with.

But life just have to be complicated.

"Want a shot?" she heard a voice asks, she opened her eyes and saw Bellatrix Lestrange with a bottle of fire whiskey on her right hand.

"Can I have the bottle?" y/n asks, drunk Bellatrix shrugged and gave her the whole bottle.

Bellatrix sat down beside her, somehow popped another bottle of fire whiskey out of nowhere.

"Bottles of fire whiskeys always solve everything doesn't it?" Bellatrix blurted out.

"I don't really agree with you." y/n says making Bellatrix looked at her, raising her eyebrows.

"You don't?" Bellatrix asks. Y/n nodded as a reply.

"People suddenly cares about you." Bellatrix says as she downed another gulp.

"What I've learn from the bad thing in life, is that, that's when people would see you." Bellatrix said, continuing her drinking.

"If you were drunk and blurting sad thoughts that were living in your mind, people would suddenly care about you, they would hug you, take you to sleep."

"Or say you were hurt, that's when people looked at you in concerned, they wouldn't look at you like that when you're breaking on the inside."

"Or maybe when you die, that's when people would appreciate you more. The way you were always there for them but always be their last thought."

The last part hit her like a truck, she suddenly was reminded on how Draco treated her, like a goon. He was only being good to take advantage from it. A two-faced liar, she thought.

"And again, if you were dead. People would kill themselves from the inside for wasting you."

That hit her too, the part were Theo was always a coward to take his chances.

"And I hate that people!" Bellatrix yelled and stood up.

"Stupid people!" she blast the mirror that were infront of them, breaking them to pieces.

I hate them too, y/n thought.

i know Bellatrix killed Sirius (which is a lie and i still do deny his death) but i could not help but love her crazy ass