goblet of fire ; 55

55 | IN HIS ARMS
___________________

"Y/N!" HARRY YELLED, catching y/n's attention.

Class had just finished, y/n was about to go to the kitchen for some food digging. Y/n looked back and stop as Harry was catching up to her. Harry put a hand on y/n's shoulder while he steadied his breath.

As Harry was back on it, he stood up and slungs an arm around y/n's shoulder.

"so what do you want?" y/n asked looking towards the chosen one.

"dragons." Harry whispers and y/n furrowed her eyebrow, they stopped in the middle of their walking.

"what do you mean?" y/n asked looking at her technically brother.

"the first task." Harry said, just as she was about to say something, someone beat her up to it.

"well, well, the cheaters are working together to keep the lights shine on them." Draco said smugly as he walked towards the two, y/n rolled her eyes.

"I thought you already know, I don't need lights to shine." y/n said smirking as she walk towards Draco.

"just wait until my father destroy your name Parkinson." Draco threaten which don't shake y/n a little bit.

"I'm so scared!" y/n said, mimicking sarcastically.

"unlike you, I don't need daddy dearest to defend me." y/n said seriously which made Draco smugness faltered a little.

"besides, if you do destroy me, your name will be destroyed too." y/n smirk, she had more connection with the wizarding elites than the Malfoys do, because of her higher ranks.

"father can get you out of this school if he wanted too!" Draco defended.

"really? last time I check, Dumbledore and I are close." y/n said.

"out of Britain then." Draco said making y/n laugh.

"Fudge worships me, really." y/n said smirking. Draco was about to say something but she beat her to it.

"you know, usually people know when they lost, no need to try hard mate." y/n said patting Draco's chest and dragged Harry with her.

"some mouth you have there." Harry said as they went towards the kitchens.

"oh please, like you're any different." y/n said rolling her eyes.

"touché." Harry said smirking.

Y/n tickled the painting and it opened a door, to the kitchens. There's some house elf bustling in the kitchen, a hot hufflepuff boy eating a sandwich and Theo, with a fruit basket.

"there you are!" Theo said as he spotted y/n, y/n went towards him and bury her head on his chest.

"what's wrong? did something happened?" Theo asked as he put the basked on a table and lace his fingers on y/n's hair. Y/n just shake her head in a 'no'.

"did someone bother her?" Theo asked looking at Potter whose just watching the two in amusement.

"Malfoy." Harry said making the hufflepuff boy choke on his sandwich, it was then the three realized his present.