order of the pheonix ; 70

70 | INSIDE THE MADNESS

CHRISTMAS WENT EARLIER than what y/n thought. Unlike her boyfriend who decided to sit back on Hogwarts, y/n along with Theo had to go back since Voldemort request for them. The two sat on the train together, reading book getting lost on their own world as a distraction against each other. Surprisingly it isn't awkward, it's more of a relaxing. After the long train ride, the two were picked up by Narcissa Malfoy who had an unreadable expression.

The three arrived to the Malfoy Manor shortly. And the Manor seems to get darker and gloomy everytime. Well it wasn't a suprise, since there was a massive break out not long ago from Azkaban, many death eaters had escape. It wasn't a suprise if y/n found one laying on the floor of the Malfoy Manor.

The three got in amd Narcissa turned to them.

"just go unpack, the Dark Lord will be waiting in his office." Narcissa said dismissively and she left. The two share a look and went to their respective rooms.

After unpacking, y/n dressed into more proper new clothes that she bought on Beaumonts last month and freshen up. After she finished, y/n made her way to her father's office and halted in front of the door, knocking it. There's a 'come in' and y/n opened the door and saw Theo with Voldemort. Y/n made her way there and sat beside Theo, opposite Voldemort whose sitting behind his desk.

"I have a mission for you." Voldemort said and y/n nodded.

"well you won't be doing anything, just watch my death eater doing it." Voldemort said.

"doing what exactly?" y/n asked.

"they needed to retrieve something from the Ministry by the end of the year." Voldemort said.

"so I'll skip my test?" y/n asked.

"yes, Lucius will come and get you a day early and you'll stay here." he said and y/n nodded.

"and you will too." Voldemort said to Theo who nodded.

"you are dismissed."

Y/n was just taking a stroll around the Manor and saw Bellatrix Lestrange, on a balcony looking at the view, which take y/n by suprise.

"It is rude to stare child." said Bellatrix, taking y/n by suprise.

Y/n took steps towards the madness and stood beside her. She didn't do anything nor say anything nor cackles, surprisingly.

"why is your expression like that?" Bellatrix asked, making y/n looked at her.

"like that." she said and y/n shrugged.

"no offense, but you're the least person who I thought will be in a balcony taking in the view." y/n said.

"I'm suprised too actually." she said. The two fell into a comfortable silent, surprising y/n again.

"you remind me of myself." she stated making y/n looked at her.

"the perfect girl, a beautiful face, high grades, talented, it's just sickening." Bellatrix grumble.

"why would it be sickening?" y/n asked.

"because people like us get used." she said and y/n looked at her confusingly.

"we're expect to be this or that, got married with people we don't like, they said 'women had feelings' and they know it yet, they treated us like pawns." Bellatrix said and y/n really thought about what Theo said.

The part where she would be married to Draco.

"that's why I choose madness, the chaos outside reflects the chaos within, relaxing isn't it?" Bellatrix said as she took a gulp from a bottle.

That's when y/n realized she's drunk. But listening to Bellatrix, she does have a point, the madness outside reflects the within does felt relaxing.

"y/n." said someone softly, y/n looked behind and saw Theo.

"what?" she asked, Bellatrix was still babbling about her feelings.

"come with me." he says.

Y/n looked at Bellatrix whose still babbling and not giving y/n a single fuck. Y/n made her way towards Theo and he wraps an arm around her waist.

"you were thinking about it." Theo stated making y/n looked at him in confusion.

"what?"

"the thing Lestrange said, about the madness." Theo said looking at y/n who shrugged.

"It felt good you know, after the third task." y/n said.

"the one where you all mad?" Theo asked and y/n nodded.

"Draco was kind of jealous when I was the only one who could calm you down." Theo said and y/n shrugged.

"look." Theo sighed as they halted, he turned towards y/n and looked at her in the eyes.

"just don't do shit like that again." Theo said and y/n roll her eyes.

"see? that's what Bellatrix said, people expect us to do this and that and it is sickening." she said.

"I'm not expecting this for myself," he stated.

"I just don't want you to lose yourself."

✯