ii. drunk woman

THAT WAS FIVE YEARS AGO. now, Lucius and Narcissa always had excuses to bring y/n to their manor, to their care. It's ridiculous how they care so much as if she is their own. Sometimes even Draco thought his parents love her more than they love him, but even he could see why they love the girl so much, the girl is just lovable and fit for a Malfoy. From many times in the manor, the little boy was quite fond too, they sometimes read together, play together, and eat together, it's just loads of thing together.

It's sixth of July, the day y/n and Pansy turned seven. Y/n was quite unhappy, she's stuck in the Parkinson Manor. She made a plan, to sneak out to Malfoy Manor. So today, y/n woke up and went to get ready. She wore a white sundress and black platform shoes and she went straight outside her room. She tiptoed her way to the seating room.

As she was walking down the hall, Mickey, the house-elf, came straight at her. The house-elf eyes widened, Mickey didn't expect y/n will be up this early and already looked put together, he almost drops the thing he's holding- which is a snake.

"why- why are you holding a snake?" y/n asked, Mickey, look stunned.

"the snake has a name you know, I'm not deaf," the green slithering thing said.

Y/n frozen, she didn't expect she would understand the snake, she's a parseltounge, she thought. She had read about it before, it's a dark wizard or in y/n's case, dark witch symptoms.

"Better keep this between us Mickey," Y/n said after she composed herself, the house-elf nods.

" what's your name ssssnakee?" Y/n asked looking at the snake.

" dottie," the snake said and y/n nods.

" Nice to meet you, Dottie, I'm y/n," y/n said with a small smile.

The two of them talked for a while, but under the circumstances, y/n had to go. So she said goodbye to Dottie and make her way to the fireplace. She grabbed a handful of floo powder and let it shimmer down as she said "Malfoy Manor"

The girl felt like she's being sucked. When she opened her eyes, she's in another fireplace, the Malfoy's fireplace, to be exact. She looked around and saw Lucius and Narcissa sitting on the balcony sipping tea as they talked among themselves.

"Hello, people" y/n said from behind them. The two of them look behind them and they cracked a smile as they saw y/n. "Happy birthday dear," Narcissa said as she stood up and went towards the girl.

The girl hugged the older women and turned to the blonde-haired man. "Happy birthday y/n," Lucius said as y/n hug him on his feet.

"Mother," A voice of a boy said, y/n looked behind and saw the chubby boy, Draco. "hi y/n!" the boy greeted and went towards y/n.

The little boy wraps his arms around y/n, "happy birthday" he whispered in her ears. Y/n smiled.

For the rest of the day, y/n along with the Malfoy's celebrated y/n's birthday. They had breakfast with y/n's favourite breakfast, now, they settle on y/n's favourite living room in the Malfoy Manor to open y/n's presents that the Malfoy's got for her.

Draco ran into his room, and in no time he got back with a small box in his hand. Draco gave y/n a small box and when she opens it, she smiled. His present is a small Slytherin necklace.