half blood prince ; 82

82 | PLEASE

AFTER SLUGHORN LEFT, y/n sigh. She didn't gave an exact answer. She wanted to be blunt in front of the teacher but seeing his happy expression, she couldn't. She didn't want to be the person who breaks other people happy bubble.

I mean, Voldemort is bad, but people who breaks other people's happy bubble by their blunt answers? that's just evil.

She sat alone and took another sip on her Butterbeer. She looked around and saw Slughorn towering over Harry's table. She laugh deep inside as she saw Harry's dumbfounded expression. Minutes later, she saw Draco coming out of the loo and made his way towards y/n.

"Come on, we're going." he whispers on y/n's ear and tugged her hand.

She stood up and the two of them made their way out of the Three Broomstick. They stroll around the snowy road and y/n look at Draco expectantly. He look at y/n in confusion.

"Why are you dragging me here? I haven't finished my butterbeer." y/n narrow her eyes at him.

"We're here for business." he says shrugging.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we have to go all serious! the butterbeer was great!" y/n whined.

"Of course we do! my fucking family is in danger." Draco exclaim.

"Whatever." y/n shook her head and started walking faster.

The two went back to the castle and into the Slytherin common room. But before they could make it to y/n's room, Snape was sitting on the leather couch in the common room, waiting for them.

"Ms. Parkinson." Snape calls in his monotone voice.

"Yes?" she turns to him. Snape stood up from the leather couch and stood infront of her.

"Your presence is required in my office." Snape gave her a look and she nodded. She knew what he meant is the headmasters office instead of his, by his look.

She started walking back towards the entrace of the common room and she made her way to Dumbledore's office where she mutter the password and got in.

She look around and saw Dumbledore sitting in the back of his table looking at her expectantly, she walk silently and saw infront of him.

"Y/n." Dumbledore greeted and y/n nodded rapidly.

"I heard the Malfoy boy used a necklaces." Dumbledore started to say and y/n nod.

"A deadly one, yes." She says and Dumbledore gave her an 'are you kidding me' look.

"I already charmed it before he gave it, yesterday." She says shrugging.

"We can't take any chances!" Dumbledore exclaim making y/n scoff.

"What should I do then? if I stopped him from trying, Voldemort would know something is wrong." y/n explain. Dumbledore sat back and calculate all of this.

"I trust you, but I couldn't let any other students die." Dumbledore says.

"They won't, probably they would stay on the hospital wing." y/n say shrugging.