goblet of fire ; 53

53 | CHAMPIONS
________________________

DUMBLEDORE HAD ALL of the student sitting down on the Great Hall. The goblet was shining, Dumbledore was standing beside it. Y/n is sitting on the Slytherin table with Theo beside her, Blaise was with Daphne and Pansy on another seat and Victor, Fleur, and Aurelia is on their school's seats.

Dumbledore used wandless magic to dim the lights, and he walk towards the goblet. The shade of blue turned into pink, a parchment flew into Dumbledore's hand.

"the Dumstrang champion is Victor Krum!" Dumbledore said and Victor stood up from his seat, earning a lot of claps. Y/n, Theo, Fleur, Aurelia, and Blaise stood up as they clapped.

Victor shook his hand with Dumbledore and went to the champions room. Dumbledore looked back at the goblet, it turned into pink again and a parchment flew onto Dumbledore's hand.

"the champion for Beauxbattons is Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore said making y/n along with her friends cheer for the girl.

Fleur shook hands with Dumbledore and went to where Victor just left. The goblet of fire returned into the shade of pink again and a parchment fell into Dumbledore's hand.

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore said more like a question.

"Harry Potter?" Dumbledore looked at the Great Hall searching for Harry's eyes.

Harry stood, still confused while people called him names. He walked up to Dumbledore and the older wizard gave him the parchment, he was escorted to the champions room.

Dumbledore looked back at the teachers still confused. The goblet turned into it's pink shade and a parchment fell into the ground.

Dumbledore walked to it and grabbed the parchment.

"y/n Parkinson and Pansy Parkinson?" Dumbledore looked to the Great Hall.

Y/n's heart drop and she stood up, making people looked at her. She started to laugh.

"professor, I think it's not the right time to tell jokes." y/n said looking at the old wizard. Seeing Dumbledore's expression, y/n turned to the Weasley twins.

"nice trick, Weasley." y/n said uneasy. The twins just looked at her confused.

"you do remember we couldn't get in?" Fred said.

"or did you hit your head?" George said raising his eyebrow.

"I didn't hit my head, maybe you're the one whose misreading." y/n said her boots tap against the marble floor of the Great Hall, the people there was silent as they see the girl.

Y/n went up to Dumbledore who gave the parchment to her, she read it.

y/n Parkinson & Pansy Parkinson

She read it, and read it, and read it. She pale when it's still the same names. She looked at Dumbledore confused and shook her head.

"you know I can't." y/n said starting to tremble, Dumbledore looked at the girl sadly.

"we will discuss this later, Miss Parkinson." Dumbledore said the first part to y/n and the last to Pansy.