prisoner of azkaban ; 35

35| THE WAND

35| THE WAND

Y/N FOLLOWED DUMBLEDORE to his office, they went up the spiral staircase and they went to his table.
Y/n sat infront of Dumbledore while he sat in his regular seat.

"I asume you already know enough about the elder wand?" Dumbledore said, his face shows serious.

"yes," y/n said mirroring Dumbledore's expression.

"do you know who has the wand now?" Dumbledore ask.

"you do,"

"how do you get the wand?"

"by disarming the owner."

"you're ready, stand up!" Dumbledore commands, they stood facing each other.

"wands at ready!" Dumbledore said and y/n face turn into confusion.

"what?"

"wands at ready!" Dumbledore repeats.

y/n got her wand out and stood in an attack position mirroring Dumbledore's action.

"I want you to disarm me." Dumbledore said, y/n's eyes widen and she froze.

"just hurry up y/n!"

"expelliarmus!" y/n said as she said as she pointed her wand at Dumbledore's and his wand flew straight to y/n's hand.

Y/n froze immediately, her mind is blank. She didn't really know how to react.

"now give it back to me." Dumbledore said, the girl face turn into confusion as she walk slowly towards the wise wizard.

She gave the wand slowly which Dumbledore gladly took.

"the wand is yours." Dumbledore said, y/n raise her brow.

"but I already gave it to you." y/n stated, Dumbledore's eyes twinkle.

"that is correct, you gave it and I didn't took it."

Silent fell in the air as y/n stare at the wand in Dumbledore's hand blankly.

"so it's mine?"

"yes, it's yours." Dumbledore stated looking at the frozen girl.

"what was I supposed to do with it?" y/n ask as she composed herself.

"the time will come." Dumbledore said as he took a seat back in his chair,