order of the pheonix ; 68

68 | UMBRIDGE

"MORNING." DRACO GROANS, Draco decided to sleep on y/n's room yesterday. So here she is, staring into those gray orbs.

"you look pretty." Draco said as he engulf y/n on a hug and started tickling her making her squirm and hit his chest, while laughing.

"stop it!" she said out of breath, Draco stopped tickling her and lean in. Before he could kiss her, y/n hold up a finger.

"morning breath." she said as she kissed Draco's cheeks and skipped towards the bathroom.

Y/n freshen up and took a shower. She change into her uniform and went out to her room and saw Draco disappeared.

probably to his room, she thought.

She picked up her Louis Vuitton bag and packed her books and head her way out. She made her way to the common room where two boys are sitting waiting for her.

"hi mummy!" y/n exclaim hugging Blaise who rolls his eyes but smiles.

"I'm not your mum!" Blaise exclaim as he, y/n, and Theo started to get out from the Slytherin common room.

"you're basically the mum of our group." y/n stated.

"I am not!" Blaise objects.

"yes you are! you wake us up in the morning, you gossip with the girls while drinking tea, you basically give mum vibes." y/n said.

"I don't know if your describing Narcissa or him." Theo joked, Blaise looked at Theo in disbelief.

"why are you teaming up against me?" Blaise said pouting. Y/n throw an arm on Theo's shoulder.

"because we're bestfriends!" the two of them exclaim, even in the bottom of their hearts, it hurts to say that.

"like I believe that." Blaise scoffs.

"Merlin Blaise we have—"

"have what? a significant other? like I believe that bullshit you two created." Blaise said.

"that's not bullshit!" Theo said.

"it's not like I deserve her Blaise you know this." Theo exclaim and y/n looked at him confused.

"why would you say that?" she asked and Theo look at her.

"because it's the truth," he said and he looked away from y/n's eyes.

"you're this brilliant girl, you're amazing, you're beautiful, you're so smart, you're just this perfect girl." he said with a small smile.

"and I'm just—" he sighs.

"I'm that nerd who likes to read on the corner of everyroom, I'm ugly, I'm not this great person, I'm not enough." he said and he left.

"why are you crying?" Blaise asked y/n who had her eyes glassy. Blaise instantly hugged her to which she hug back.