order of the pheonix ; 69

69 | INQUISITORIAL SQUAD

"WHY DIDN'T YOU help me earlier?" Harry asked.

"help you what?" y/n asked back, plopping a grape into her mouth.

"back me up on class." Harry said and y/n stood up and dragged him to the Black Lake where nobody will be.

"you already said we won't talk about this, remember?" y/n asked.

"but it's important people to know he's back!" Harry said angrily.

"it's useless Harry!" y/n said back.

"why would it be useless?" Harry asked in confusion.

"you really don't know how the Ministry work, do you?" y/n said sighing.

"well at least we could try! don't be so selfish of you!" Harry said and y/n looked at him in disbelief.

"selfish? you do know how much they're scared of Voldemort, and if they know I'm his daughter, what do you think I'll be treated?!" y/n said angrily.

"well just because you don't get your foot kissed by every person doesn't mean you'll be dead." Harry said making y/n scoff.

"I could be in fucking Azkaban you twit!" y/n sais angrily.

"why would you be, you never hurt anyone." Harry said.

"yes, but even if I said that, the Ministry won't belief me, nor they'll care anyway, seems like they like to throw everyone to Azkaban and the job's done." y/n said sardonically.

"but at least we could try!" Harry said and y/n roll her eyes.

"there's no use Harry, the pink thing in the DADA classroom won't budge, there's no use to make people believe when they're hard headed bastards." y/n said.

"but—"

"no, Dumbledore already knows and it good enough." y/n said shortly and left Harry standing alone.

Didn't felt like eating, y/n made her way down to the Slytherin common room and found a certain blonde sitting on the leather couch, frowning.
She walked up to him and sat beside him.

"what are you frowning for?" y/n asked.

"oh I don't know, maybe because my girlfriend hugged other boys and don't you think I didn't see you with Potter alone." he said and y/n laugh.

"you're jealous?" y/n asked in a teasing smile.

"I just don't like you cheating on me!" Draco said and y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"cheating? bitch we grow up together, you know Blaise and Theo is my bestfriend, besides Harry is like a big brother to me." y/n said.

"well I don't like Potter." he said and y/n roll her eyes.

"then suck it up." y/n said standing and making her way to her room.

She opened the door and walked in. She put her bags on the table, freshen up, change her clothes and made her way to her bed. She lay down and started drifting off a dreamless sleep.

"Insiquitorial squad?" y/n asked looking at Blaise who nodded.

"it's basically Umbridge's squad, since she was promoted of some kind and the Ministry allows her to make that."
Blaise said and y/n sigh.

"do you want to join?" Blaise asked and y/n glare at him.

"are you fucking mad?" y/n exclaim and Blaise shrugged.

"your boyfriend got in and most likely he'll be the leader." Blaise said exaggerating the word 'boyfriend'.

"Merlin! when this boy stops." y/n sighs.

"hey guys!" said a voice and they looked up and saw Theo, y/n gave him a smile and Theo sat beside her.

"why are you so cheery in the morning?" y/n asked and Theo looked at her in the eyes and shrugged.

The three ate their breakfast with occasionally gossiping and things. After they were finished eating, they looked at their time table and saw they had DADA, they sigh loudly.

"you guys want to ditch the class and do something else?" y/n asked to which the boys nodded.

So the three made their way to the library, pick a book they'll read and they made their way to the Black Lake. Sitting against a big tree where people won't see them.

"have you heard about the Insquisitorial Squad?" Blaise asked Theo who nodded.

"Draco and Umbridge asked me to join but I refuse." he said and y/n nodded.

"I just wished Draco refused like you, you know, but I can't force him to do stuff he didn't wants to, you guys know that guy's a brat really." y/n said and Blaise laugh.

"you do realize that you so called boyfriend." Blaise pointed and y/n just shrugged.

"I mean, I'm not lying or anything, that's the truth." y/n said.

"he could be sweet at times but he's could be a brat at other times." she said making Blaise roll his eyes.

"ah, what do we found here Freddie?" said a voice in front of them, the three looked up and saw the twins. The twins sat on the ground, besides the three.

"little y/n and her boyfriend and Blaisey!" Fred said with a teasing smile.

"you know Theo isn't my boyfriend." y/n said making the twins gave her a look.

"like we believe that." the twins said.

✯