goblet of fire ; 50

50 |FEEL WEIRD

"SO THERE'S NO quidditch season?" y/n asked looking at Theo's whose on the bed beside her.

"no, and didn't you heard anything that Dumbledore said earlier?" Theo asked as he wrap y/n in a hug.

"no." y/n said sheepishly while Theo roll his eyes.

"so, this year we have the Beauxbattons and Dumstrangs right?" Theo said and y/n nod.

"we will have a tournament, it's called the Triwizard, have you read about that?" Theo asked and y/n nod.

"it's the tournament where children dies right?" y/n asked and Theo nods.

"but this year, they raise the age limit to seventeen years old." Theo said,

"they said they're cautious this year, even had the auror Moody."

"oh, so that's why there's that scary looking person." y/n said and Theo chuckle.

"the scary person will be our DADA teacher too." Theo said as he pets y/n's hair.

"I think I'll skip DADA." y/n stated.

"he's an auror y/n, there's nothing to worry about, it's not like you're an evil wizard or something, you're a tiny cinnamon." he cooed while caressing her cheeks.

"I'm not tiny." y/n frown.

"yes, you are."Theo said smiling, bringing her closer to his face.

"no, I'm not." y/n said pouting.

"yes, you are, you're my little cinnamon, that I have to protect." Theo said caressing her cheeks.

"but I don't need protection, I could be scary." y/n stated and Theo chuckle against her.

"you can be scary, but you could be a baby too." Theo said and y/n pout.

"see? now your being a little baby." Theo said as he touches y/n's pouting lips.

"you're so cute, baby." he said in y/n's ear making her smile. He tickles her once he sees her smile making her squirm and laugh.

"The— o" she said breathless and Theo stops and looked at her face with a boyish grin. She didn't know why but she felt a warm fuzzy feeling in the depths of her stomach. She felt as if butterflies were dancing around on her stomach.

"you're making me feel weird." y/n said looking in Theo's eyes.

"maybe it's because you are weird." Theo joked and y/n pout, turn her body to the other side.

"you're a big meanie." y/n slump.

"I was joking," Theo said as he circle his arms around y/n, bringing her closer, her back hits his chest.

"you're making me feel weird too."

"Merlin! I haven't see you two since forever!" y/n said as she hugged the two.

Today's another day, the first day of class. Y/n is now in the Great Hall with Theo and Blaise, as she saw Aurelia and Fleur came in, she instantly ran up to them and engulf them in a hug.

"I've missed you too." Aurelia said in her slight American accent.

"I'm planning to put my name in the goblet." Fleur said as the three took a seat on y/n's circle.

"wait really?" Blaise asked in suprise.

"people die here Fleur, I don't intend to lose a person." y/n said as she look in Fleur's eyes.

"I have a slight chance, so don't worry." Fleur said and the others look slight worried.

"and you're going to put you're name too?" y/n asked Aurelia who shake her head.

"I don't think I can." Aurelia said.

"hello." said a voice, the five look up and saw Victor Krum.

"Victor!" y/n exclaim as she stood up and hug the bulgarian. Blaise hugged him too and Theo nod in acknowledgement.

"can I join you?" Victor askes in his thick accent. The five nods, and Victor took a seat beside Aurelia.

"Victor, this is Aurelia Beaumont and Fleur Delacour." y/n said as she pointed at the two girls.

"hello." Victor said to the two girls whp chuckle and nods.

The six surprisingly get along well, too well. As they finished their breakfast, they stood up together and walked out together. They earn a lot of attention since it was usually only the trio walked together but this time they had a famous quidditch player and two famous designer of the most prestigious boutique in the whole wizarding world.

Not only that, the usual smirk plastered in y/n's and Blaise face was gone. The two are now laughing with Aurelia and Fleur as they walked through the halls of Hogwarts, and while Theo usually had his emotionless face, his eyes are now dancing with amusement, along with Victor.

The six said their goodbyes since they're going to differents classes. And the sixe became the three again. Theo had his arm around y/n's waist while they're walking to their next class, DADA.

hi! i notice a lot of u comment on "not breaking Theos heart" which i wouldn't do, but this year will have it's own twist and maybe it'll break one or two hearts but don't worry, it's still the fourth year and it's still far from done (which is th...

hi! i notice a lot of u comment on "not breaking Theos heart" which i wouldn't do, but this year will have it's own twist and maybe it'll break one or two hearts but don't worry, it's still the fourth year and it's still far from done (which is the seventh year)

and i don't know why but im addicted to make some theo fluff scene ugh he's just so cute but hot at the same time.