order of the pheonix ; 73

73 | ONTO THE MINISTRY

— theodore nott
third point if view

"YOU SAW HER didn't you?" Blaise asked with a teasing smile, Theo looked down and nodded.

"maybe." he said shyly.

"she choose you mate!" Blaise said jumping on Theo's bed.

"aren't I'm the one who should jump on the bed?" Theo said making Blaise roll his eyes.

"now," Blaise said as he stops jumping and looked at Theo.

"y/n had broken up, we just need you to do as well." Blaise said making Theo choke on his saliva.

"me?" Theo asked in confusion and Blaise nodded.

"yes, you, who else?" Blaise said.

"why me?" he asked making Blaise roll his eyes.

"you are still in a relationship with Greengrass remember?" Blaise stated.

"oh." Theo said as that thought hit the back of his head.

"I'm just going to pretend that you didn't forgot your so called girlfriend." Blaise said in disbelief.

"she isn't my girlfriend." Theo mumble making Blaise eyes widened.

"I knew it! you fucking payed her didn't you?" Blaise said in excitement, Theo jus shrugged, usually his shrugged means yes.

"I just want y/n to stay with Draco." he said making Blaise roll his eyes.

"It's impossible to stay with tha arrogant son of a bitch." Blaise said.

"Narcissa isn't a bitch, mind you." Theo said.

"yes, but Lucius is." Blaise said and Theo nodded in agreement.

— y/n parkinson
third point of view

"Ms. Parkinson and Mr. Nott." Snape said capturing y/n and Theo's attention. They are now on the end of potions lessons which is the last lesson of the day.

"yes professor?" Theo asked. The two of them sat beside each other with Blaise on y/n's side.

"I want you two to stay behind." Snape said in his normal monotone voice, the two nodded.

The class eventually got dismissed, while the others left, Theo and y/n stayed behind. Blaise wanted to leave but he look unsure.

"should I just leave?" Blaise looked concerned which the two nodded with a small smile.

Eventually after debating rather than leaving nor staying, he eventually left, leaving the two behind. The two stood up and made their way to Snape's office, which is in his classroom. Theo knocked the door and there's a muffle 'come in' and Theo opened the door, he lets y/n get in first then he followed, closing the door.

The two sat beside each other, opposite Snape whose behind his desk.

"you still remember you mission I presume?" he asked to which the two nodded.