sorcerer stone ; 13

13| FORGOTTEN GOODBYES

TOMORROW IS THE DAY where they are going home for Christmas break. Y/n was excited, she will spend her first week with Blaise and Mara at France while the second week will be filled with the Malfoy's.

Classes has already finished, y/n is sitting in the common room with her friends (and yes, including Astoria, Daphne, and Pansy) they were talking about their plans for Christmas. Y/n was okay until she noticed Crabbe and Goyle stuffing their face in food without their leader.

"oi! where's Draco?" she shouted at the two mindless boys.

The two of them shrugged, y/n felt something is wrong in the pit of her stomach, she excused herself from her friends and made her way to the boys dorm, her friends didn't notice that she slipped there, except Astoria. Astoria followed her, slowly, not wanting to get caught.

Y/n went to a hall with loads of doors, walking into a certain door of the blonde. She opened the door and saw her best friend sleeping, lots of tissues is sprawling in his room. Y/n closed the door and locked the door, not wanting anyone to interfere.

She went to Draco's bed side, she slightly shaking him, to wake him up. Draco slowly opened his eyes to see a worry y/n. "Have you eaten yet?" asked y/n, Draco shook his head, y/n roll her eyes.

She stood up and cleaned his room from the tissues and looked at him, being all pale and sick, she went towards him, pet his soft hair a little. "I'm going to the kitchen for awhile, what do you want?" asked y/n, still petting his hair.

"Apples" he croaked, y/n nodded. She wasn't going to bring him just an apple. She tucked Draco in to make him comfy and started to make her way out of his room. She opened the door to see Astoria, she looked at her confused. "what are you doing?" asked y/n.

"I was about to meet Draco about him tutoring me for Charms" said Astoria, smoothly lying. "I didn't know you need tutoring" said y/n raising her eyebrows.

"well unlike you, my brain is a little bit slow" said Astoria, smiling fakely. "But why didn't you bring your books?" said y/n, looking at her weirdly.

"Ohh- um- I forgot?" Astoria said, sounding more like a question. Y/n shook her head, "he's sick just leave him alone" said y/n, not getting good vibes from Astoria.

Astoria looked behind y/n and back at y/n, she sigh and went back to the common room. Y/n looked at her retreating figure weirdly, Astoria isn't like this. It is weird, now she is more self absorbed and just wanting to push herself to Draco.

Still deep in her thoughts, y/n make her way to the kitchen, she tickled the pear painting. The door opened, she looked in and saw the Weasley twins talking to the elfs.