goblet of fire ; 59

59 | YULE BALL

Y/N WASN'T THAT mad as she realize her date for the yule ball is none other than Draco Malfoy. She is glad actually, because she knew her normal state wouldn't be able to have courage to asked anyone, especially the green eyed boy with brown soft curls. She knew many boys would try to asked her, she was glad she didn't have to accept any of the strangers.

So here she was, it's still noon, today was none other than the yule ball. She wasn't really pumped up, because going to balls wasn't a stranger to her, it's just dancing, lookibg elegant, and eating while standing— which annoyed her to the end.

Deciding to go in a drunken state, she opened up another bottle of fire whiskey, prepared a bubbly bath and drank it like a baby drank from their bottle. With the amount of alcohol y/n drank, it could be considered that she is an alcoholic.

She didn't drank the whole bottle, just half of it. Even though she isn't exactly in the right mind, she didn't want to make a fool of herself by dancing wobbly and giggling none stop.

She sigh as she stood up, she wasn't drunk enough to let lose. She looked back at the bottle.

"I should stop drinking." y/n mumble to herself.

"don't want myself die young." she muttered as she went to her walk in closet. She looked at her silky dress who was draped on a stand.

Aurelia suddenly burst into her room, all glam up, she was wearing a bathrobe and her hair is tied up on a bun. Y/n was also like her but her hair was still wet from the bath.

"come here." Aurelia said as she dragged y/n to the make up table thingy.

Aurelia held y/n's hair in a bun and started working on her make-up. After an hour, y/n was all glam up, her looks scream elegance. She wore the dress and she uses a crystal white jimmy choos.

After putting her outfit on, Aurelia curled her hair, the edge of it. Y/n looked at her appearance and smiled,
Merlin who wouldn't love me? she thought.

oh yeah, Theo.

Aurelia wore her dress too an let her hair down. The two of them looked at the clock and smirk at each other.

fashionably late.

The two of them went down on the Slytherin corridor to find it empty and they made their way down the stairs, on the last stair case, they stopped and took a peak to see everyone was mingling.

The two shared a look and walk upon the view, every step they took down the stairs made people stare. They looked at the powerful duo who towers them over those jimmy choos. nor y/n or Aurelia gave them a glance as they were helding their heads high.

As they reached the end, y/n was soon greeted by Draco, who wore a white sharp suit, his hair was comb to the side, a smile plastered on his face.

"I believe this is yours." y/n said as she took of the Malfoy's ring and slips it to his finger.

"shall we?" Draco asked as he pointed at the other champions whose already in a line with their dates.

"we shall." y/n said as she takes Draco's hand gracefully.

the doors of the Great Hall opened revealing the beauty of Hogwarts on yule. The champions got into the Great Hall and went straight to the middle.