sorcerer stone ; 9

9| GRANDFATHER

9| GRANDFATHER

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDORE" y/n said breathless as she ran across the halls, dodging Flich as she did, since it's after curfew. "Y/n, I suppose you wanted to see your mother?" the professor eye's twinkle.

"yes" said y/n still catching her breath, "You could go there by floo, I suppose you know how to do it?" asked Dumbledore, y/n nod frantically, impatient to see her dying mother.

Dumbledore nods, y/n grabbed a handful of floo powder, stepped into the fireplace and yelled "St. Mungos"

She appears in the white halls of st. mungos, she went towards the receptionist, the one that was here the first time she was here, the girl gave y/n a nod, y/n went straight towards her mother's room. She saw her mother talking to a man, which y/n didn't recognize. The man had scars across his face, worn out robes, and overall looked like been hit by a truck.

"Mother" y/n said quitely, the women turned to y/n, her e/c eye looked into y/n same one. y/n went to her and hugged her, sobbing as she did. "where is your sister dear?" she asked.

"I don't know" y/n shook her head, bitting her lip to stop her from crying. Her mother pet her hair, hugging her little daughter, whisper sweet things that she wish she could give. "you're going to be fine"

"you'll have uncle Lupin and your godfather" said Iris which caught y/n attention, "what?" asked y/n looking at her smiling mother.

"this is Remus Lupin, one of my friend in Hogwarts" said Iris, nudging towards the man that was hit by a truck. "you never told me" said y/n.

The man gasp, "you never told us?" asked Remus amused, "well they're gryffindors, you know how much the two house hated each other" said Mother.

"He's in Gryffindor? no wonder he look like he's been hit by a truck, bloody gryffindors never know when to stop" said y/n earning a chuckle from the two older people.

"just like her godfather" said Remus, "wait? your not my godfather?" asked y/n, Remus shook his head.

"Why don't you tell the story while I sleep?" asked Iris, Remus nods, "wait, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" asked y/n.

Remus went outside, leaving the two.
"So-" Iris trailed off, "so?" asked y/n, Iris just smiled. She sat up and hugged her daughter, "We weren't supposed to be Parkison"

"what?" asked y/n, " You do know your grandfather" said Iris which earn a nod from y/n, "Perseus Parkison right? the one who was the minister" said y/n.

"he's my step father, my real father is Gellert" said Iris, "wait- it's familiar, isn't that Grindelwald?" asked y/n which earn a nod from Iris.

"he met my mother, your grandmother in France, they had me, unfortunately, he got imprisoned and my mother married Perseus Parkison" said Iris, y/n nod.

"So aren't you scared or something?" asked Iris, y/n shook her head, "now there's a reason why my temper is so bad"

After some talking with her mother, y/n went outside to see Remus sitting on a chair. "hello" y/n greeted awkwardly. "y/n" Remus nod, y/n took a seat beside Remus and sigh.

"who's my godfather?" y/n asked, looking at Remus, "Sirius Black" muttered Remus, y/n gasp.

"why?" y/n said looking down sadly. "he was our friend-" Remus trailed off, y/n looked at him, "-we were the maraunders, me, james potter, sirius, and peter pettigrew" said Remus sadly, "what happened?" asked y/n.

"We were best friends, James and Sirius was the prankster, I was the considerate one and Peter- well he was- Peter. After Hogwarts, James got married with Lily, his crush and they got Harry. Then it all went downfall there, we heard a prophecy, a boy that could stop He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, James and Lily went to a safe house, one that nobody really knows except me and Sirius, not even Peter knows. But report says that Sirius leaked the safe house to Voldemort and killed Peter, I don't really understand why would he do that, James was there when Sirius was disown, they're like brothers" said Remus sadly.

"why didn't Peter know the safe house?" asked y/n, feeling something isn't right, "Lily didn't trust him enough"

"then why did he got himself killed? what did he do?" asked y/n, "I don't really know"

"where exactly that he got killed?" asked y/n, "the body is never been found, only his finger"

"well maybe he's alive, losing a finger doesn't always mean your dead" said y/n, "but he could never been found"

"the world is a big place Remus, you'll never know, from what you told me, I don't think Sirius had a heart to do that, I don't really trust that Peter guy, I mean Lily trusted Sirius not Peter, come to think of it, maybe he did a frame job, Peter" said y/n, "maybe you're right, but he's been there for ten years, I'll be surprised if he isn't dead"

don't forget to vote and follow me!

sorry it's bit short, I'll edit it<3