goblet of fire ; 57

57 | SNOUTY

"Y/N WAKE THE fuck up!" Blaise yelled as he used a pan and a wooden spoon and bang it against each other.

"Merlin Blaise I rather die!" y/n yelled back, covering herself in under the comforter. Today is the day of the first task, y/n's heart is beating widely.

"I will kill you and it won't be a painless one!" Blaise yelled back.

"like I haven't heard that before!" y/n yelled back.

"Theo! this fucking witch is draining my patience!" Blaise yelled.

"good! maybe you'll leave me alone!" y/n yelled.

It felt silent for awhile, y/n is still under the covers and shut her eyes while Blaise went to get Theo.

Y/n felt the bed dip and a hand wrap around her middle. Y/n got closer to the body and her face went up from the covers and was greeted by a pouting Theo.

"why are you sad?" y/n asked cupping Theo's face.

"because you need to wake up and face this shit." Theo said making y/n pout.

"I wish it was me rather you." Theo said as y/n lay down and he lay on y/n's chest while she played with his curls.

"heck no!" y/n exclaim.

"yes, I don't want you to die." Theo pout, kissing her all over her face, and lastly pecked her pouting lips.

"I thought you believe in me?" y/n asked in disbelief making Theo chuckle.

"of course I do." Theo said kissing her neck and rest his face there, y/n's heartbeat was running wild earlier but by the kissing and him latching on y/n made her heart beat widely, she was scared Theo could hear her pumping heart.

"then why are you saying I'm going to die?" y/n exclaim and pout making him chuckle.

"because there's bad people out there that want you dead." Theo reasoned as he pecked her lips again.

"you know what?" y/n said staring at Theo's green eyes.

"what?" Theo asked as he circled his arms around y/n's back.

"I'm just going to stay here and cuddle with you." y/n said as she dipped her head and kissed Theo's lips.

He instantly kissed back and started dominating the kissed, their lips moved in sync as their heart skipped a beat—

"what the fuck?" Blaise yelled, making y/n and Theo pulled back and looked at the boy.

Blaise marched onto them.

"I would like to give you privacy to get it even further but the match is starting for an hour and you need be there in half an hour." Blaise said in a demanding tone which made y/n roll her eyes.

"yes mummy." y/n said in a high pitch voice as she sat up, she pecked Theo's lips and went to the bathroom.

By fifteen minutes, she had freshen up and went to her bedroom to get her uniform, but she halted as she heard two voices out of her room.