deathly hallows ; 94

94 | BOYFRIEND

"Good morning." Draco said as the two opened up their eyes and stare at each other.

It had been weeks from they start dating. And every day y/n like him more. He never fails to make her happy.

"You look pretty." he said, making y/n groaned but nevertheless, smiled.

"Shut it, I look like a mess." she said, burying her face on the pillow.

"A hot mess." Draco said wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close.

"That, I am." y/n said playfully and Draco just roll his eyes.

"Can we just stay here?" y/n suddenly asked, her head was on Draco's chest.

"Just lay here and do nothing?" Draco asked, y/n just hummed.

"You really are something." Draco looked at her in amusement, she looked up to him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" y/n asked and Draco just chuckle.

"You find amusement in laying in bed doing nothing." Draco stated.

"I just find it relaxing." y/n said. It was true, she like laying, cuddling against someone she love. Just like with Theo, they used to cuddle all time, either with a book on their hands, or they do nothing, just hearing their steady breathing.

"I find it boring." Draco said and y/n raised her eyebrow.

"How so?" she asked.

"Alone with my thoughts, isn't really the most relaxing thing."

"My thoughts isn't exactly that wonderful, you could just switched off, think about something else."

"I'm sure your thoughts are wonderful, you life aren't threa—"

"I think you should stop." said y/n, moving her head from his chest to the pillow.

"Right, sorry." Draco mumbled.

They lay on awkward silent. Suddenly Draco sat up.

"I'm hungry." he whined, y/n just sigh and copied his action.

In no time, the two of them was already freshen up and they made their way to the dinner table. That's where they saw Lucius, Narcissa, and Astoria.

Lucius was sitting in the head of the table. So y/n assumed that her father was out. Narcissa was sitting on Lucius right, with Astoria beside her.

"Hello." y/n awkwardly said.

"Y/n." Lucius greet, he just gave him a lip-thight smile. Narcissa and Astoria kept their heads down, which y/n find it weird.

"What is she doing here?" asked Draco looking at Astoria weirdly.

"We invited her because we thought you were lonely." said Lucius, and by now, y/n sighed internally, it is to early to face the shit.

"I have my girlfriend, why would I need her for?" Draco asked.

"I just thought maybe you want to spend time with her." Narcissa said and y/n's jaws widen, never would she thought Narcissa defended Astoria rather than her. Especially Narcissa was the first person she ever told about how cruel Astoria can be.