prisoner of azkaban ; 38

38 | CHRISTMAS WALK

38 | CHRISTMAS WALK

December was coming pretty quickly. The past month was quite irritating for y/n, the slytherins quidditch team was supposed to had a game against the gryffindors, but Draco had other plans leading the gryffindors play with the hufflepuff. And so y/n's supposed to be come back was rescheduled by the slytherin drama queen. Even so, the slytherin game with ravenclaw was quite well— the slytherin won, and the aftermath of the game was pretty legit for y/n, for she was the talk of the month. Her play was awesome, along with Theo's leadership and of course, Draco as the seeker. For the match Draco plays, he never lost a match with other seekers except for Potter. He was great at his thing, but not many people see this because all of the 'injury' drama.

All of that leads to now, a day before winter break. For winter, y/n along with Blaise and Theo will go to New York, meeting with Aurelia and Fleur. She was pretty excited for the break, but for now, here she is in the common room, working on the latest potions homework— it's quite odd how a day before a break, she is working on her homework, but in y/n's defense— she isn't that type who doesn't procrastinate and Snape let's off Slytherins pretty easily.

"what are you doing?" Draco asked in disbelief as he took a seat beside y/n.

"Potions." y/n said flatly, for she was quite occupied with her work.

"never thought the smartest of our year would be working on potions on this time." Draco said smilling in disbelief.

"see, there's a difference, I'm the smartest and it doesn't stop me being a procrastinator." y/n said as she looked up from her work to Draco.

"then I should be the smartest." Draco said puffing his chest a teasing smile on his lips.

"intelligence and diligent is two different things." y/n said resuming back to her work.

Draco stayed silent as he fidget his fingers, looking at y/n, whose silently working on her work.

"and— done!" y/n exclaim, looking at her papers then her eyes landed on Draco.

"what do you want?" y/n ask standing up.

"spend time with you?" Draco said more like a question as he follow y/n out of the common room, catching up with her. Y/n narrow her eyes at the blonde beside her. Draco throw an innocent look.

"what? you're going to New York and we won't meet again for two weeks." Draco said averting his eyes to his shoes.

"when did you get all lovey dovey?" y/n ask with a teasing smile, Draco cheeks turn the slightest pink.