goblet of fire ; 61

61 | SECOND TASK

"YOU SHOULD WAKE up." Draco said looking at y/n whose inside the covers.

Today was the day of the second task, y/n had mastered the charm Theo gave to her. Because of the book mark he put on the page where the charm is.

To be honest, she thought she couldn't solve the task two since she isn't really in a right headspace, so she was glad that Theo solved it for her to understand.

"I rather drown!" y/n exclaim.

"well you know you can drown on this second task." Draco said and y/n gasp.

"you hate me so much, I'm convinced you don't love me." y/n said making Draco chuckle.

"I'm kidding!" he said as he scooped y/n onto his arms and carried her to the bathroom.

"you should go freshen up, I'll wait for you." he said giving a peck on y/n's lips.

As the bathroom door closes, y/n sigh looking at the mirror. She didn't know why she sigh so much these days.

"I should just accept Draco in my heart, I'll probably wouldn't be this pathetic." she mumble to herself.

She freshen up and put on a versace one piece swim suit.

the swim suit.

"this is really cute, but gave loads of skin." y/n mumble to her self.

"fuck it, if I die, it'll be a good thing I'm wearing something cute." she mumble as she put on some versace shorts and a matching versace blazer.

She went outside to her kitchen and saw Draco preparing the two breakfast, y/n comes up behind him and hugged him from behind, resting her cheeks on his back.

Draco put the bowl his holding and turn around facing y/n, he hugged he back and pull back and check out her outfit.

"you look ravishing really." Draco said as he smirks.

"fuck you." she glare playfully.

"my room is always open, love." he says making y/n roll her eyes but nevertheless, smile.

The two of them ate breakfast while talking among themselves, they made their way out together and onto the boats. The wind blew on y/n's hair while Draco is looking at her fondly.