order of the pheonix ; 67

67 | INTRIGUED

"IS HE NORMALLY nice?" y/n asked the two man in front if her. They had just arrived at Hogwarts, they've finished the start of the year feast, y/n had unpacked and it's late at night, the three decided to meet.

"no." Snape said and y/n raise an eyebrow.

"not even if he needed something from a person?" y/n askes to which Snape shook his head.

"if he needed something, he'll either threatened you, kill you, or asked you to join the death eaters, but since he didn't, I don't really think he needed something from her." Snape said.

"he does actually." Dumbledore the  said, making y/n and Snape whipped their head towards him.

"you're his daughter." Dumbledore stated and y/n frown in confusion.

"you needed to remember that you're as powerful as I am, you could be his last line of defense." Dumbledore reasoned.

"but that doesn't explain on how he's not abusing me." y/n said.

"it's because you mean something to him, you intrigued him, he may not love you but it doesn't mean he doesn't care about you." Dumbledore said and y/n looked stunned.

"and with all of that, he fears you." Dumbledore said.

"fears me?"

"he fears you know him, the real him." Dumbledore said.

"I'm not following." y/n said in confusion.

"the Dark Lord isn't that tough." Snape said.

"he may killed thousands of muggles."
Snape started to say.

"but that's because their muggles, their wandless." Dumbledore said.

"and he did kill Grindelwald, your grandfather." Dumbledore said.

"but that's because he's wandless in a cell on Austria." Snape said nodding in agreement.

"so he's a coward?" y/n asked and the two nodded.

"even you're ten times more advanced in magic then he does." Dumbledore said.

"how?"

"you learned old magic on your second year, do you remember the spell I thought you? the one where you could made people apparerate to wherever you wanted to, just by a flick of your wand?" Dumbledore asked and y/n nodded.

"I can't even do that!" he exclaim and y/n choke on her own saliva.

"I thought you can do anything!" y/n said bewildered.

"old magic isn't as easy as it seems, but when you can do it, even Voldemort could be defeated." Dumbledore said and y/n looked down to think.

"so you're saying that Harry used old magic when he was little?" y/n asked and Dumbledore shook his head.

"Lily did." Snape said and y/n whipped her head to look at him.

"his mother?" y/n asked and Snape nodded.

"Draco!" y/n called the blonde whose sitting on her couch. Draco glare at her.

"what's wrong?" she asked as she sat beside him.

"I don't know, why the hell did my fathe get bloodied up by yours." he said coldly, she sighed.

"look, I didn't asked him to torture you father, I just told him that your father sell everything I own!" y/n said the last part angrily.

"you basically ask him to torture my father! besides my father sell it and all of the money is yours, and now your the second richest person in the world." Draco exclaim.

"I'm basically homeless, all my fucking cars are gone, I don't even know where Mickey is!" she said angrily.

She loves Mickey, the house elf was very dear to her. Mickey basically took care of her, always. And now, she didn't even know where the house elf is, and didn't even know if the house elf lives, she wouldn't be suprised if Lucius killed him, but she would be very sad.

"you live in my mansion where everything is taken care of! besides why would you care for some dumb elf." Draco said.

"everything is taking care of? you're joking Draco, and for the record Mickey was always there for me before we even met!" y/n yelled her eyes started to see red. Draco was about to say something but y/n cut him off.

"how many times do I have to tell you, I don't have real parents who loves me or who spoils me too no end. You know how I grow up! Mickey took fucking care of me, I wouldn't be here if it isn't for the elf!" y/n said angrily.

"but things are fucking different now! you're treated like a fucking queen, you're such an ungrateful little b—" and that's when y/n's arm collided with Draco's cheek.

Noticing Draco groaning in pain on the floor, her eyes widen and she dropped down and cupped Draco's cheek, and started crying for no reason.

"I'm sorry." she said as she hugged him.

"I'm sorry too." Draco said softly as he wipes y/n's cheeks and sat up, scooped y/n into his lap.

"I'm just mad that father got hurt, I didn't meant to let it out on you." he said as they hold each other.

"me too." y/n said with a small voice.

Draco pulled back and smile softly, y/n mirrored his expression. He leans forward and captures y/n's lips in his.

some draco content for draco and y/n shipperss!!