deathly hallows : 92

92 | FOOD

"WAKE UP Y/N." said Draco, y/n's eyes shot open to looked at the blonde.

She was really liking her sleep. It was the first sleep she ever enjoyed on her stay in the Malfoy Manor. Usually, she would stay guard, even when sleeping, but unfortunately, Draco had to ruin it.

"What do you want?" y/n grumble, narrowing her eyes to the boy who crashed her sleep.

"What are you doing here?" asked Draco, taking a seat on the chair beside the bed.

"Are you blind? Sleeping." said y/n, closing her eyes once again.

"I know, what are you doing in Theo's room?" Draco asked.

"Sleeping." y/n smiled as Draco groan in frustration.

"Theo wouldn't be so happy to find you in his bed." Draco said and y/n laugh at him.

"of course he won't be happy, he would be ecstatic." said y/n smugly. Draco just shrugged, knowing what she said it is in fact the truth.

"Whatever."

"Why do you need to wake me up early in the morning?" asked y/n, clearly annoyed.

"I made breakfast." said Draco avoiding y/n's eyes.

Y/n raised her brow but smiled.

"For what?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"I just thought you would want to eat." Draco mumbled.

"That's sweet, why the sudden change?" asked y/n sweetly.

"I can't tell you that, just had to do with yesterday." Draco mumbled but y/n catch that.

"The thing you lost?" y/n asked and Draco fell silent, not responding.

Y/n opened her eyes to see the boy gone. She turn into confusion.

did the boy lost his body? she thought. She knew she shouldn't make fun of him, seeing his face was so serious yesterday. She couldn't help it.

Feeling pity for the boy she sat up. Making her way to Theo's closet to find many of his black tee-shirt, brown and black suits, white collar shirt, and brown waist coat.

One of the thing she liked is how he dressed, even though he used neutral colors, he made it look majestic on him. He looked like a piece of art.

She picked one of his black tee-shirt and some light brown pants. She put it on her and it looked great, but the waist was a little loose so she magically made it fitting.

She stood infront the full-length mirror and smiled. She didn't know why she was extra happy because of yesterday. Checked her outfit ones again and she went out. She venture the halls to Draco's room.

She knocked on it and when the door opens, it revealed Astoria. Astoria's eyes widened as she looked at y/n.

"Where's Draco?" y/n asked casually.

"He went out in the morning." said Astoria in a small voice, y/n eyebrow raised.

"You stay in his room?" asked y/n and Astoria nodded.