goblet of fire ; 62

62| SOMETHING WRONG

"YOU DO REALIZE tomorrow will have something wrong." y/n said to Dumbledore and Snape.

The three had discussed many plans and so on talking about Harry and Voldemort. The two had been Dumbledore's most trusted people.

"I second that." Snape said as he nods in agreement.

"and why would you think of that?" Dumbledore asked.

"Crouch was killed and usually something bad happens on the end of the year." y/n said, Dumbledore just nodded.

"I suspect someone behind Moody and Crouch killing was just making the evidence." Dumbledore said.

"Barty Crouch Jr." Dumbledore said and y/n along with Snape looked at him confused.

"isn't he in Azkaban? dead in a cell?" Snape asked and Dumbledore shrugged.

"yes, Tom Riddle and you two are smart, but Barty was one of the smartest too, if Sirius the joker could escape, shouldn't he be too?" Dumbledore said and the two nods.

"but who died then?" y/n asked.

"his mother had reportedly gone missing and I believe, she and Crouch Sr. made an agreement, so she took a polyjuice potion and switch with Barty." Dumbledore said.

"poor women, should've left him." y/n muttered.

"I already showed Harry about Barty and I wanted him to take a hint," Dumbledore said.

"and you, you should be careful, tomorrow isn't going to end up well."

Y/n couldn't sleep that night, the thought of something bad always invaded everytime she closed her eyes, even when she slip into Draco's dorm and sleep beside him, it didn't help, so she slips and went back to her own dorm.

She thought about getting into Theo's dorm, but he and her have their own significant others and it would just be wrong. So here she is now, it's three A. M. in the morning, she's laying on her couch eating all the fruits she could eat.

She honestly missed Theo's unhelpful sweet whispers, it always helps her.

She really wanted to get drunk, but the thought of going on the third task, drunk? it's not an option.

So maybe she could help herself with a little bath. She ran the warm water, put some bubbles in it, get her alarm clock if she fells asleep. After everything was settle, she slip into the bath tub and close her eyes, minutes later she fell asleep.

Her eyes shoot opened at the sound of her clock, it's nine in the morning so she did got some sleep.

"aren't I a pathetic little bitch? falling asleep in the tub." y/n mumble to her self.

"guess I don't need to shower." she said and she dressed up wearing the triwizard uniform and she freshen up.

She went to the Slytherin common room and saw Draco seating in the arm chair while Crabbe and Goyle sat on the leather couch.

"let's go." y/n said, Draco, followed by Crabbe and Goyle stood up and followed y/n outside.

They went to the Great Hall, y/n sat on the middle of the table while Draco sat on his regular seat, with Pansy and Astoria and Daphne.

Y/n sat beside Blaise and Aurelia while Theo sat infront of her along with Victor and Fleur.

"are you guys ready?" Aurelia asked, the three just shrugged.

"I don't have a great feeling about this." y/n mumble.

"why?" Aurelia asked, y/n just shrugged, she couldn't exactly say the reason out loud.

The canon shoots, y/n and Harry got onto the maze. As the canon shot, y/n mind clears, all day her mind was fuzzy, but now, everything cleared, her life depends on it.

She started venturing around the maze, lurking every turns, there were many horrible figure, which y/n could just put a spell or two.

She was out of breath, even though she just throw a spell or two, the vines sometimes came to her, so she had to run. She saw an opening and ran towards it, but as she was about to get there, she noticed Pansy was getting choked by the vines, kinky. she tought.

She shot a spell but the vines wouldn't move, she noticed Harry running towards them, she called him. Harry's head whipped towards y/n and she ran towards her, the two shot a spell together, making the vines budge and eventually letting go of Pansy.

Pansy was coughing as y/n helped her up, the three looked at the opening in front of them, the cup.

"you two should go, you were here earlier." Harry said looking at the twins.

"are you mad? you guys helped me, we should go together!" Pansy exclaim as they got near the goblet.

"in the count of three." y/n said as they got near halted infront of the goblet.

"one."

"two."

"three." the three touched the goblet and they felt like they're sucked in.

it felt like apparate, fuck, this is wrong. y/n thought.

The three suddenly appeared in a dark old graveyard.

"are you two okay?" Pansy asked which earn a grunt from the two.

"we're not in the match anymore." y/n said as she stood up, observing the graveyard, she was standing near Pansy and as she caught an eye.

"stupefy!" someone said which hits y/n straight in the chest, throw her backwards, and all she sees is black.

this chapter is very short, im sorry im so bad at writting :)