sorcerer stone ; 12

12| IN THE DUNGEONS

12| IN THE DUNGEONS

TODAY WAS HALLOWEEN , The great hall was decorated with loads of pumkin, as if pumkin juice wasn't enough. Even though today was Haloween, they still had classes. Much to y/n's dismay.

They, Theo, Blaise, y/n, Astoria, and Daphne, went to their first class, Charms. "repeat after me, Wingardium Leviosa" said the teacher, professor Flitwich.

Y/n's eyes darted into Draco's who gulped, y/n smirk evilly. "Wingardium Leviosa" said y/n, the feather flew
"Oh look, Ms. Parkison had done it well" said Flitwich, everyone awed while Draco gulped and Hermione Granger looked in envy.

"why don't you try it again, as an example?" asked Flitwich, y/n grins amd nod. "Wingardium Leviosa" she ponted her wand a Draco, instead of the feather.

Draco flew from his seat, classmates started to bicker, he looked at y/n in fury, but y/n simply smile sweetly mouthing 'payback'

Flitwich broke the spell and Draco fell into the ground, quite hard. "Oh fuck" y/n curse, she went straight to a groaning Draco. "you okay?" she asked, Draco roll his eyes but nods anyways.

"Ms. Parkison" said Flitwich.

"yes?" asked y/n

"detention for intentionally hurting a student" said Flitwich.

"but you dropped him" said y/n and in a matter of fact tone.

"and you cast the spell on him" said Flitwich.

"we serve detention together then, it's a kind of a team work, don't you think?" asked y/n.

Flitwich ignore y/n and praise Granger, who succeeded on casting the spell.

"great, now because of you, I have detention" said y/n as she eats dinner.

"It wasn't my fault you wanted to cast the spell" said Draco.

"but you cast it first" said y/n.

"well if it wasn't your lazy arse I wouldn't" said Draco.

"You two argue like an old married couple" said Blaise bluntly, y/n roll her eyes.

"as if I could survive a day being married with Draco" said y/n.

Draco didn't know what it is, but it hurt him, wounded him, he probably should tell his father, but he didn't want to appear as a wuss.