iii. theodore nott

THE NEXT MORNING , y/n woke up to a groan. The black-haired boy is on the ground, groaning while the pale boy is laughing his arse off. "Shut it you two" y/n groaned and went back to the comfortable spot on the bed. But of course, instead of doing what y/n wanted, the two boys just had to do the opposite. So the two of them jump on the bed, y/n rolled off so she got less bounced but ended up falling, arse flat on the ground.

"Y/n!" Draco said alarmed, he instantly jumped to y/n side, y/n groan. "Merlin I'm sorry," Draco said checking any bruises from the fall, Blaise stared at him with a wide eye.

It's not how a Malfoy act, they're prideful creatures. And it was just Blaise falling from the bed not long ago, but all he got is Draco's laugh. Not even a hand to help. But here Draco is saying sorry to y/n while wrapping his arms around her.

"Draco let go!" y/n said in irritation. "I'm sorry" Draco whines.

"I get it ferret now move," y/n said huffing, Draco pouts, "I'm not a ferret," he said and y/n grin.

"Your hair looks like it," y/n said and Draco rolled his eyes, maybe he could use some gel to control his hair, Draco thought. "Whatever" Draco lets her go and stood up, offering an arm for y/n to take, which she did.

They turned to Blaise, who looked at the two with wide eyes, "You guys are gross, are you dating?" Blaise said.

"no-" said y/n and was cut off by the door opening. The door opened revealing a skinny browned haired boy. "Theo!" exclaimed Blaise as he launches to the boy with Draco following close, y/n looked confused.

"who's this?" asked the new boy looking at y/n, "this is Draco's girlfriend," said a grinning Blaise.

"Merlin we're seven," said y/n rolling her eyes, the new boy looked at them with amusement, while Draco is blushing in the corner.

"My father said that age doesn't matter," the new boy said, earning a grin from Blaise, "Of course it does," said y/n, stepping forward to the boy.

"why's that?" asked the boy, "you wanted to take care of another person when you couldn't even take care of yourself?" asked y/n.

"well-" the boy started to say but again, cut off by the door opened. "Breakfast is ready," said a house elf.

"Thanks, dobby," said y/n which earn a small smile from the skinny house elf and an eye roll from Draco, Draco shuts the door on Dobby's face.

Unlike Draco, y/n is kind to the house elves, considering herself being taken cared of by them, while Pansy is just the same as Draco, making them hating to work under her. Don't get them wrong, they do like working, but working for the wrong person? they still have feelings too.

"Why are you so polite to that things," said Draco annoyed, y/n glared at the boy, "Unlike you, I never even knew my parents until I'm two, not to mention only my mother, they took care of me Draco, git," said y/n.

She went straight towards the door, bumping on his shoulder for dramatic effect and she went outside.

She went to the dining table, where Narcissa, Lucius, Mara, and an unknown couple is sitting. "Morning y/n" greet Narcissa, she went straight to Narcissa and hugged her. Y/n always does this when something is bothering her. "What happens now?" asked Lucius softly, which startled the two other adults at the table.

"Draco's a git," said y/n, "no surprise there, considering his father" Narcissa mumble on y/n's ear, making her laugh.

After breakfast, y/n went to the painting room, which Narcissa and Lucius put in for her. As she opened the door, there stood the new boy. "What are you doing here?" y/n asked.

Which catches the new boy off guard. The new boy looked at y/n and raised an eyebrow, "I could ask you the same" said the new boy, y/n rolled her eyes, "this is practically my painting room" said y/n in an obvious tone.

"This isn't your house, you're a Parkinson, not a Malfoy," the new boy said, as you opened your mouth to reply, someone, beat you to it. "It is hers" the two of them looked behind y/n, there stood Draco.

"how?" the new boy asked, "the Malfoy's love me," said y/n cockyly.

Draco rolled his eyes, but a smile plastered on his face anyways, he does love the girl, maybe not in a romantic way yet. But he still loves the girl.

"Including Mr Malfoy?" The new boy asked raising his eyebrows and once again, y/n was about to reply, "Is there a problem?" asked the cold voice belong to Lucius.

"Why do people keep cutting me off," said y/n in annoyance, the three males looked at her, "you okay?" Lucius asked worriedly.

"yeah," said y/n, Lucius pats her head, "I'm going to the library, I just bought another set of book that I thought you'll love," said Lucius and he went away, leaving a confused new boy and a grinning y/n with Draco looking at them in amusement.

"see?" said y/n as she turned to the new boy with a smirk. "fine, you won," the new boy said and y/n stuck her tounge out.

"Theodore Nott," the new boy said extending his arms, "Y/n Parkinson," said y/n as she shook it.

"I have a good feeling we three are going to cause trouble," said a new voice, Blaise to be specific. "I think I like that thought, don't you?" said y/n as she grins, looking at Theo and Blaise.

The two boys nods, match y/n's grin. Draco rolled his eyes, he does have a feeling that the three is going to be in trouble. He knew he couldn't stick with them twenty-four-seven, he had to stick with two daft named Crabbe and Goyle, but he still befriend them.

"Merlin's beard, you three?" Narcissa looked at the three grinning children with their arms around each other. She exhales roughly while getting out of the room.

don't forget to vote and follow me! <3