deadly hallows ; 97

97 | DARLING

"Y/N, WAKE UP." she felt someone shaking her lightly. She opened her eyes slowly and saw what she always been waiting, Theodore Nott.

"Theo?" she asked in a whisper, still couldn't believe her eyes.

"Yes Darling?" he asked softly.

"You're here?" she asked, smiling. Theo nodded and engulfed her in a hug.

It had been months since the letter and also the talk with Draco. After that, the two of them didn't care much of their relationship. Y/n accepted that, but that doesn't mean she didn't have the littlest feeling to him.

"I miss you so much." y/n sat up and hang on him, making him fall into the bed with her under him. The two of them laugh.

"I miss you too." he said tickling y/n making her squirm under him.

"Stop." she said laughing.

"Surrender first!" Theo said playfully.

"No!" she exclaim laughing.

"Yes!" he said tickling her harder.

"Alright—" she said as she gather her hands to start tickling back.

The two ended up squirming and tickling each other. It resulted Theo fell from the bed, groaning in pain.

"Shit, are you okay?" y/n asked, looking at him from the edge of the bed. Y/n offered an arm and Theo took it, but only to pull her to him. Y/n fell down on top of Theo.

"That hurts." he groans.

"That's what you get for pulling me to you." y/n teased.

"But are you hurt?" Theo asked, checking her arms for bruises.

"I'm fine, I'm worried about you though." y/n said, getting up from Theo.

"I'm fine." he said.

"Are you sure?" y/n asked, looking at Theo who have a hard time standing up.

"Sit down first." y/n pushed Theo lightly on the bed, making him sit down.

Y/n play with his hair while he hugged her waist.

"I have something to tell you." he said, y/n hummed.

"We are going to Hogwarts, tonight." he said and y/n smile.

"Really?" she said.

"This is it." he said.

"What's 'this'?" y/n asked.

"The thing that would decide our future, war."

"We're going to walk to Hogwarts?" y/n asked looking at Voldemort.

"I really question you sanity sometime." Voldemort said and he apparate away, y/n followed his action, so does everybody, they appeared infront of Hogwarts, hiding in the woods.

It was so dark, not to mentioned there were many death eaters. Y/n shivered, she would be lying if she said it doesn't scare the shit out of her.

"I want you and the Nott boy to stay back, don't get out before I say he's dead." Voldemort said.

And they did, they stay back on the upper hill with the view of Hogwarts. It was falling apart, many children was injured. Y/n bury her head on Theo's chest, not wanting to look at the horror scene.

It went for hours. The death eaters went gone for awhile before they came back with Hagrid and an dead Harry on his arms.

Y/n instantly stood up and ran towards them, Theo followed her. The distance between the upper hills to them was so far that when y/n arrived. Harry and Voldemort pointing their wand at each others, while they have no audience, except Granger, Longbottom, and Weasley.

The two of them shot their spell and it balanced, it went for a few minutes until the people from Hogwarts came out to look at them.

"It's not going to end soon." y/n stated looking at the two of them. Capturing the audience too. The two of them lift their spells and looked at her.

"You see here father." y/n said mockingly, people gasp knowing the truth.

"The thing is, the wand isn't even yours." y/n said.

"It is mine." Harry said.

"No." y/n said smiling sweetly.

"You see." y/n started to walk around.

"Dumbledore was a brilliant man."

"He knew about who my real grandfather was, and I think you know it as well." y/n said looking at Voldemort.

"Grindelwald, the two dark wizard is related to me, one my grandfather, one my father." y/n said smiling.

"Dumbledore knew well the two of them is powerful, even Grindelwald is the only wizard Dumbledore had ever said to be his level. Voldemort was one of the smartes students at Hogwarts." y/n said explaining.

"The two of their gift is in me, one being the heir of Slytherin, one being the wizard Dumbledore saw as his level." y/n said, people jaw drop hearing it.

"And I knew why you're so nice to me, you knew I'm more stronger than you."

"And for that, we shall test that theory, I need my wand first." y/n said, changing places with Harry.

She opened her palm. The wand on Voldemort's grasp went flying towards y/n's open palm.

"Now, this is what I call, my wand, it had been too long since I used it." y/n said, admiring the wand in her hand.

Voldemort's eyes widen in fear, he knew he's going to lose. He grasp his other wand, his first wand.

"Wands at ready, shall we?" y/n smirks.

She uses Expelliarmus, and shot the spell. It hit Voldemort before his wand could shot it's spell.

That day, y/n Parkinson defeated Voldemort.

writing grindelwald made me think of Johnny Depp

#justiceforjohnnydepp <3