half blood prince ; 78

78 | LUCKY

ANOTHER NIGHT SPENT on Dumbledore office on a very late night. Dumbledore earlier was showing Harry about Voldemorts past, the one where he was Tom Riddle on a orphanage.

Tonight they weren't actually going to discuss Voldemort past since each of the three know about it. They were wanting to discuss about Sirius Black.
Apparently he had made it to the papers.

Which write that Sirius was innocent all along and a 'death eater' who couldn't be identified because of the mask.

"What happen actually?" Dumbledore looked at y/n expectantly.

"I didn't kill him." y/n raise her hands the other two raise their eyebrows.

"I used old magic, the one you told me." y/n roll her eyes at their assumptions.

"So he's somewhere in this big earth?"

"Yes, he's hiding." y/n stated.

"Why would he hid? we need every member on the order as much as possible." Snape look at y/n confusingly.

"Why would he hid?" y/n mock Snape.

"Voldemort knew I was the one who 'killed' Sirius and if he knew Sirius is alive, who would you think will be dug six feet underground?" y/n explained.

"But we need more people in the Order." Dumbledore looked at y/n.

"We can't risk it now, if you want, Sirius will be there at the war." y/n gave the two a look.

"But there will be no war if the Order are already dead."

"Why have very little faith on the Order? I'm sure they'll do just as fine." Snape and Dumbledore just nodded.

"Or do you want me to stop this now? I can just kill him now." y/n asks.

"There are more hocrux that haven't been destroyed yet, Harry must destroy it and then you could finish him off."

"I need to kill him?" y/n raise her eyebrow.

"You don't have to use the killing curse, you will be ten times more powerful than now if you use the Elder Wand, and you're already powerful!" Dumbledore exclaim.

"You are the most powerful wizard y/n and I am willing to bet that Voldemort realizes that too."

"

Another night crying?" y/n lean on the wall looking at Draco who have his eyes bloodshot red, sitting on the couch.

"I was rubbing my eye too much." Draco smoothly lies, noticing y/n's presences.

"Like I would believe that." y/n walk over him and sat beside him.

"I've never done this before, I don't think I can do it." Draco mumble looking at his fingers.

"And I've do? None of us have been thrown on this war shit! No one Draco, you just have to live through it." y/n looked at Draco.

"You don't have to go through this shit y/n, The Dark Lord basically worships you." Draco shrugged.

"And you think I want this?" y/n looked at Draco in disbelieve.

"Well you're more fortunate than the rest of us."

y/n glare at Draco and left him alone with his thoughts.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" y/n sat up looking at Theo whose sitting on the edge of the bed, holding something.

Y/n stare at the object he's holding, a living thing. Fuzzy, circle living thing. It's white with a tip of beige on the edge of it, it's a Pygmy Puff.

"What- what is that?" y/n stare at the object as she got closer to it.

"This is Teddy." Theo shove the Pygmy Puff in front y/n.

The name 'Teddy' seems familiar to her but she couldn't point out what exactly.

"Why don't you say hi?" Theo put Teddy on y/n's lap.

"Hi there buddy." y/n pet Teddy slowly, a smile started to spread on her face. Making Theo smile too, staring at her.

"What's this for?" y/n put the Pgymy Puff on her lap.

"I saw you," Theo stare at y/n.

"Late at night talking with Draco." Theo plays with his fingers.

"What do you mean?" y/n looked at him, puzzled.

"He need you more than I do." He mumble.

"I don't get it." y/n stare at him.

"Face it y/n, we feel something for each other, don't we?" Theo stare back at y/n, his eyes were painted with sadness. Y/n bit her lip as sadness wash over her too.

"We can't be together and I can't - do it, when- we're cl- close." Theo voice cracks and y/n's eyes started to get glassy.

"I already told father to break the bethoral." y/n bit her lip to stop her from crying.

"And have he break it?" Theo smile sadly, y/n shook her head.

"Baby, I'm going to distant myself from you, so you can choose Draco." Theo carress y/n's cheeks.

"Why are you doing this?" y/n tears started to pour down her cheeks.

"I don't- deserve you, I've hurt you in many ways you've never imagine, I don't deserve you." he mumble and y/n get more confused.

"Look out for Teddy for me." Theo smile softly and kisses y/n forehead.

im sorry for not updating, I've been busy and like I don't really have that much ideas, so sorry for that babes

and I'll think I won't update as much for this week, I'll be busy so I'm sorry in advance.