chamber of secret ; 21

21| HIDEOUS HOGFART

21| HIDEOUS HOGFART

Y/N WOKE UP feeling rushed, she didn't slept much, she stayed for a bit of light reading. How could possibly she not? she was so pumped for good ol' magic.

She looked around her room, adjusting the light from around her room and spot Deacon still sleeping, poor dog, y/n thought. Y/n filled up his bowl with food and not forgetting his water tank and went to the bathroom to shower.

She showered in cold shower, wanting to wake up and dressed up in her slytherin robe, she went back to her room to find Deacon still sleeping, normally, the dog would jump on y/n's bed this hour.

Y/n sighed and pats Deacon's head and head towards the door, she made her way towards the common room where she saw a couple of sixth year girls looking at her, she shot a confused look.

The group of girls smile at her, "you look good on witches weekly" said one of the girl, "thanks" she grins.

Then Draco along with the boys came and greeted the girl, they sat on the couch talking about random things.

Soon, the four was joined by Daphne and Pansy. They made their way to the Great Hall where y/n is leading them. Every eye on the Great Hall looked at y/n and whisper among themselves, y/n was quite uncomfortable with the attention she's getting.

Just as Draco was going to say a remark, y/n cut him to it. "It is consider rude to stare" y/n said rather loudly, not giving anyone a glance and sat in the middle of the Slytherin table with all of her friends surrounding her.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against Dark Arts teacher, me" says the blondie on top of the staircase, smiling at the students who are seated on the floor below.

The girl looked at him with lovey dovey eyes, except y/n, with the boys looking at him boringly.

"Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, third class, Honourary Member of the dark force defense league, and five times winner of witches weekly's most charming smile, but I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at it" says Lockhart, stepping infront of the class.

Lockhart eyes scanning the room with smile, the girls twirling their hair while y/n sat emotionless, she's definitely not one of his fans, considering himself being utterly inlove with himself.

It's not that y/n didn't support self love, but that isn't self love. That is just egoistical, clearly, y/n isn't a fan of it.

Lockhart said a couple things and then gave out papers- which y/n thought is a quiz about their new subject, but of course, it had to be wrong.